New Orleans Press Conference | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Orleans Press Conference

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I just finished listening to the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS Press Conference on the trade of Ricky to MIAMI on ESPN NEWS. I wanted to punch Haslett and Mueller in the mouth threw the TV! Mueller and Haslett tried to say that they got "A GREAT DEAL" in the trade because of the picks they got compared to Marshall Faulk, and Curtis Martin. To me they made it sound like they ripped us off....(which they didn't). Mueller looks like Kermit the Frog and needs some rogain hair color. Haslett is a little Bi*ch that just lost won helluva running back!! Haslett basically said many times that D.Mcallister was a better back for them, and would only need to touch the ball 18 times a game to get 100 yards(that's over 5 yards a carry!) and that Ricky Williams didn't have a TD run of more than 26 yards, and would need to touch the ball at least 25-30 yards a game to get 100 yards! WELL I said early last season that Edgerrin James didn't have a carry over 31 yards in the 2000 season, and look at all the yards he received, and all the TDs he got?!?!?!?! Haslett is a dumbf**k and I think I could run the Saints better than Mueller!! I would also like to point out, that Deuce Mcallister NEVER finshed a complete season in College Football for the whole time he was there. He got hurt EVERY DAMN YEAR!!! Will see who got the better deal win R. Williams rund for exactly 1499 yards, and makes Haslett and Mueller cry!!!

Haslett and Mueller

:stupid:

Faulk was totally different since he was gonna sit out and they had to trade him. The Saints made their bed when they dis'ed Ricky and draft Deuce.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Calm down. Read this and smile.

Uh, yeah, that's the same Deuce McAllister who suffered so many injuries during his college career at Mississippi that he almost single-handedly forced spiraling insurance premiums.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nice article, but is this "And let's face it, when he strolls down the streets of South Beach with his dreadlocks flapping in the breeze, few heads will turn in recognition." a little risque or what ?:evil:

Chambers84

I hear you...
but feel good baby...
cause we got the man...
and they got had...

and thats all we need to worry about...
I loved Duece in college and I watch a lot of SEC football, and
he was a great back when healthy...

but it doesn't matter because we got Dreads
and we don't have to deal with Dumb and Dumber
ever again.

Back