New Orleans?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Orleans??

K-Ram

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If Houston beats San Fran who will have the #1 pick NO or SF?

If New orleans gets the pick and selects Bush that could be good for us since there will be one less team that doesn't take a QB

Houston is about to get the #1 pick. How appropriate that Tony Banks wears studs in both ears because he plays quarterback like a girl.

Well the first two picks are decided then...

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Houston is about to get the #1 pick. How appropriate that Tony Banks wears studs in both ears because he plays quarterback like a girl.

:sidelol:

If New Orleans had first pick I doubt they would take Bush. Doesn't really matter now but they already have Deuce and they need a QB.

So it's basically the 3rd pick and onward to look at now.

PhinsPhan said:
:sidelol:

If New Orleans had first pick I doubt they would take Bush. Doesn't really matter now but they already have Deuce and they need a QB.

Not so sure about that, I dont know if you ever pass on a player like Bush, add to that they have no idea how Deuce is going to be when he returns from his injury.

Take Bush, trade Deuce and rebuild your team. It's also not like the Saints haven't done that before, they picked Deuce when they had Ricky, although Mueller was there at the time I believe.

Back
Top Bottom