New Pieces Coming Together On Offensive Line

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan in Cali, May 10, 2019.

1. Jssanto

Jssanto Well-Known Member

How important are the short arms of Barron at C as opposed to guard or tackle?

2. mfish41

mfish41 It is what it is Donator

I know it's a slow time of year, but every year we get these puff piece articles hyping up a unit. I'll believe it when i see it.

3. Snoop

Snoop A True Fan

it wasn't like Grier was some intern tasked with bringing in the coffee and donuts all this time, he's been a highly influential voice in the draft room since at least 2007 when he was promoted to director of scouting. he likely helped set the draft board many years. he's certainly not blameless in this organization's complete failure to find a single offensive lineman worth his salt after Day 1 of the draft.

4. hoops

hoops exited stage left

Travis Swanson hung em up

5. lbmclean_nocal

lbmclean_nocal Well-Known Member

as I stated earlier puff pieces are to be expected from the official team site but this isn't run of the mill hype, its stating that something is happening that could in no way happen in May. these "pieces" have never played a down together and for all I know haven't even been together in the same room yet. say it in August? well at least it might be plausible hype then.