New proposed CBA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New proposed CBA

mk613

Scout Team
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
What is everyone’s thoughts on the Proposed new CBA? I personally don’t want a 17th game.. I like the 16 games as is. Though I do believe roster sizes need to be increased..

I love it! Give me one extra meaningful game and ditch a preseason game and I'm all in. The extra playoff team format waters down the game like the NHL had done years back and if anything that needs to be addressed. I know it provides for more teams to play meaningful games but they should have to earn it during the grind of the regular season like baseball makes the teams do.

Without seeing the proposed format (for example is the 17th goame going to be an international game) it's hard to say, but I'm not really on board with expanded playoffs.

More football is good with me.
Even if the more football is possibly a watered down game where they possibly rest the starters cause of the playoffs?

i for one don’t want a extra game or expanded playoffs..

One more game means a team is either a winner or loser heading into the playoffs. no more 8-8

Still have the real possibility of 8-8-1 record and a team with non wining-losing record. Don’t really understand the addition of the 17th game. 16 is enough to decide playoff teams for me. The regular season is like a heat race. It just positions you for the feature race (playoffs). No need to extend that part of the program imo

Back
Top Bottom