New Signature | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Signature

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
I am stoked about having Ricky AND Ronnie both in the backfield. All I hear is people complaining that Ricky may not be as good. etc.

Well he may be as good, and Ronnie Brown may be as good as advertised.
What would that mean to this team for offense? I mean think about it!!

This could be one of the most dominant backfields in history.

To celebrate this, I have launched a new signature. I am dedicating it to all our rivals in the AFC East.

I HOPE RW comes back like he was before, I just highly doubt it and am certainly not counting on it. I think the chances are slim and none and I think I saw slim heading towards the door about an hour ago. Here's to hope.

It looks pretty cool. You did a good job on making it.

Shame Brown aint in Aqua in ya pic but im kinda piccy. Lets hope hes hurdling some Patsie or Jets LB then u can update it.

Nice, but too much white. Add some more color and it will be perfect.

fin-atic said:
I am stoked about having Ricky AND Ronnie both in the backfield. All I hear is people complaining that Ricky may not be as good. etc.

Well he may be as good, and Ronnie Brown may be as good as advertised.
What would that mean to this team for offense? I mean think about it!!

To celebrate this, I have launched a new signature. I am dedicating it to all our rivals in the AFC East.

Very Nice! I also think getting him back is a giant plus for the Offense. Anyway, love the signature.

fin-atic said:
I hope your right....but....

Ronnie is a rookie & Ricky is an unpredictable weirdo who needs to get back into shape...

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Back
Top Bottom