New Site update?

The font size is

• Too small

• Too big

• Just right

• Let me grab my looking glass and see what's going on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shocked Bad News GIF
Haha - gotta luv Bubbles - a Canadian folk hero...suggest anyone who wants to - to google the episode called Conky - Season 4 Episode 5 - the one where Conky - a deranged puppet that comes alive - appears from Bubbles' past as a solution to his really bad toothache. It is hilarious - later on in the series Conky, Bubbles and the gang team up with Sebastian Bach from the band Skid Row and setup a model train railway system to smuggle weed across the border from Maine to NB. That one is actually even better! hahaha

As others said, everything looks great except the massive fonts - I get that it helps some, but it actually makes it harder for me to read stuff. If that becomes optional without the need for workarounds, I'll switch to the new look, until then I'm back with the old one. Appreciate the effort, obviously!

When Henrik discovers the glitch - and I trust he will… the Orange will be just a wee wee wee little less red, still as bright, and as Pantone describes this beautiful 1655C Orange…they call it literally “Florida Orange”. I sheet you not! Florida Orange baby - it matters! And if I have a drink tonight I hereby declare - it will be a screwdriver.
The site software won let us drill down as far as the CMYK level. It only allows for RGB or Hex code input. :shrug:

Are the guys with Font concerns using mainly mobile phones?
Im on pc most of the time... although its pops the most on mobile, I still feel like Im reading in slow motion on PC too... if that makes any sense...

Back
Top Bottom