New Site update? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Site update?

The font size is

• Too small

• Too big

• Just right

• Let me grab my looking glass and see what's going on

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm getting that mainly the font size is the issue for some, so here's the resolution to keep as many happy as we can. Unfortunately, a limited number may not be happy, with so many varying opinions it's impossible to please everyone.
We are going to discontinue the 2019 color scheme and in its place, we are going to put a mirror copy of the new color scheme with the original font size. Should be done sometime tomorrow, I will announce it when it's complete.

Here's how you change it:

Go to your settings (click on your icon/name in the upper toolbar)
Click Preferences
In the "Style" drop-down box on the right click the up/down arrow on the right side to open it
Change from default to the other choice (currently unnamed) and click that
Then click Save.

This will change it to the original smaller font with the new color scheme. Sorry, the old colors will no longer be available after the change is made.
Again, I will post it tomorrow when we have it completed. Keep your eyes open. Phins Up!

@Danny @Vol&dolfan @wpgfishfan @josephreese @Down with Gesickness @malok @Mcganiel @DownUnderFin @NBP81 @phinzfan21 @Notso @scepter910 @baka98 @BIGTom- @E30M3 @STUGATS @Finsup_germany @50 Years a Fan @gamesitwatch

I'm getting that mainly the font size is the issue for some, so here's the resolution to keep as many happy as we can. Unfortunately, a limited number may not be happy, with so many varying opinions it's impossible to please everyone.
We are going to discontinue the 2019 color scheme and in its place, we are going to put a mirror copy of the new color scheme with the original font size. Should be done sometime tomorrow, I will announce it when it's complete.

Here's how you change it:

Go to your settings (click on your icon/name in the upper toolbar)
Click Preferences
In the "Style" drop-down box on the right click the up/down arrow on the right side to open it
Change from default to the other choice (currently unnamed) and click that
Then click Save.

This will change it to the original smaller font with the new color scheme. Sorry, the old colors will no longer be available after the change is made.
Again, I will post it tomorrow when we have it completed. Keep your eyes open. Phins Up!

@Danny @Vol&dolfan @wpgfishfan @josephreese @Down with Gesickness @malok @Mcganiel @DownUnderFin @NBP81 @phinzfan21 @Notso @scepter910 @baka98 @BIGTom- @E30M3 @STUGATS @Finsup_germany @50 Years a Fan @gamesitwatch
Thanks man! Back to normal with Finheaven 2019 style. Look forward to the new colors and thanks for all the work you guys put in!

am-i-seeing-5a5d08.jpg

:ffic:

Are the guys with Font concerns using mainly mobile phones?
No, I'm on laptop. It's too large and overly bright but not a big deal.

In fact, I already manufactured my own fix. I read Finheaven primarily on the Safari browser. So I went into Safari preferences, took the left column down to "Page Zoom," and then adjusted the Finheaven settings from 100% to 85%.

And that's perfect.

I've done this type of thing many times previously. I met so many eccentric sports bettors over the decades who wanted to send me their latest research or angles. I'd open it up and sometimes it would be fonts the size of an ant, or fonts taking up the entire screen.

No, I'm on laptop. It's too large and overly bright but not a big deal.

In fact, I already manufactured my own fix. I read Finheaven primarily on the Safari browser. So I went into Safari preferences, took the left column down to "Page Zoom," and then adjusted the Finheaven settings from 100% to 85%.

And that's perfect.

I've done this type of thing many times previously. I met so many eccentric sports bettors over the decades who wanted to send me their latest research or angles. I'd open it up and sometimes it would be fonts the size of an ant, or fonts taking up the entire screen.
Good deal, you're a resourceful bugger!
We'll have an adjusted font size version available sometime tomorrow that will be in line with the previous version. Thanks for the input Awsi...

Back
Top Bottom