New stadium/grounds designs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New stadium/grounds designs

A Wing Pilot

Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2
Reaction score
Included is the designs and sketches for te new superbowl town/ Dolphin town, whatever they are going to call it. I love it and think it adds great value !!!

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Its going to be a great looking stadium.

I think it would be great, Wayne is asking for the Superbowl every 3 years which I feel is asking for a lot, but he also said he would share the revenue with all 32 teams and wants the NFL to look into it.

So who knows?

aww he didnt post the ford dealer ship with the lions. :woot:

speaking of a superbowl in miami, has an NFL team ever won the SB in their own home town ?

PeterJNO said:
speaking of a superbowl in miami, has an NFL team ever won the SB in their own home town ?

no, and I don't think they ever played in their own stadium either!

Man parking is going to be expensive!!!

Anyone realize that Pro Player park is in Carol City... I'm from CC and I love it... But it's pretty ghetto.

Home team

SF played at Stanford, so it was not technically. a home game

kinda looks like the bucs stadium a lil bit. they should put an acquarium in it with a buncha dolphins. :cooldude:

am I like the only person who doesnt like this?

I dont want our stadium to feel like its for all teams.. with other teams logos all over the place and basically the theme is set for the super bowl.. I just dont like it..

I would rather have our own personal stadium

TexasFinFan said:
am I like the only person who doesnt like this?

I dont want our stadium to feel like its for all teams.. with other teams logos all over the place and basically the theme is set for the super bowl.. I just dont like it..

I would rather have our own personal stadium

I dont think all the other teams logos and stuff will be there during the regular season, only superbowls.

Back
Top Bottom