new thread limit | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

new thread limit

Bobby Humphrey

I got cut
Reaction score
i think Psicizzle is another example of why this board needs a new thread limit for the day. can it be set that a poster can only make a certian number of new threads a day? anyways, i just hate it when "juke posts" that have nothing to do with anything clog up the board and push all the worth reading stuff down where u have to flip the page to see it.

keep up the good work, thanks.

Yes, I was at school and it seems as though most of those posts were made in the early/late morning when few were on. I think WharfRat came on and took care of most of it though... but we are working on the cleanup process...

Thanks for brining it up though... :cool:

there is only one way to never let this happen again. looks like u will have to drop out of school and sit at your computer 24/7. don't worry, i will break the news to your mom for you.

seriously though, you guys always do a great job at these kinda things, thanks for giving guys like me a place to come and talk football.

Originally posted by Bobby Humphrey
looks like u will have to drop out of school and sit at your computer 24/7.

Hey, that's what I do!! I play "computer nerd" all day long. :lol: :(

hey muck i wish i could do that, but i am too stupid to be a "computer nerd." i just fit under "dork". and no one likes a useless dork... i will go cry myself to sleep now.

Back
Top Bottom