New to the Board!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New to the Board!!!

WISfinfan13

Enter at your own risk...
Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my first post on this site. But i feel like i know everyone already. It is by far the best site for up to second dolphin news and i have been reading posts on here for about 2 years. I live in Wisconsin and have grandparents who live in Ft. Lauderdale, and visit them two times a year and everytime i go i make sure i do at least one thing to fulfill my dolphin needs. Last time i made it to the Jets Dolphins game and it was a blast. It was the first time i was at Dolphins/Pro Player since we played the Packers and we were down 17 to 0 at half. We can back to win that one not sure of the year. I was with my family who are Packer fans and it felt so good to rub that one in their face. But anyways I live for the dolphins and very honored to be on this site.

One thing I wanted to comment on was the whole Brees situation. I never thought Saban or Mueller would let him leave South Florida without signing him to a contract. So this makes me think that the extent of Brees's injury may not warant the kind of money he is asking?? I was watching the game when his shoulder went into an elascoman position, and i was thinking man that is gunna do some damage. Little did i know that it would hurt us. But i just cant see Saban passing on a guy like Brees without some kind of reason?? GO DOLPHINS!!:dolphins:

welcome Wis fan !! glad you finally decided to join in.

A question for you.... A friend of mine lives in the UP and he told me yesterday that the Wisconsin democrats were distancing themselves from Sen. Russ Feingold. Do you know anything about this?

Back
Top Bottom