New to your board | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New to your board

Dogtag14450 said:
First off...I'm a Bill's Fan and am looking forward to talking football with anyone who is reasonable. I will NOT get into childish Cr*p here so don't bother. We have decent, knowledgable, and respectful Finz fans who visit our board and will be the same here.
That being said....Do you guys like your chances better with Ricky coming back? O would you rather take a chance on the rookie? Personally, I think Rivky would create a divided locker room for you. The younger guys would probably be ok with him but the VETS wouldn't be likin it too much. IMO
:welcome: to FinHeaven man. Don't take anything personal it's just we know a lot of Bills fans here who are :crazy:

Welcome aboard dude. I think they only flamed you cause of the 365873658745 other RW threads we've seen posted in the last two-three weeks. Anyway I dont think the locker room will be divided at all. The players and staff are already welcoming him back. Im sure they will be able to talk out their differences and i think many fans including myself have forgiven RW. We all make mistakes and I think thats the attitude the team seems to be taking on based on what the press has written. In addition, RW isnt shooting his mouth off saying "Im the starter"; instead hes acknowledged the prescence of Ronnie Brown and knows he may have to play second fiddle and considering how much Ricky's always hated the spotlight I cant see a real problem developing there. Im sure he knows our options at qb are pretty thin so they may very well each see 15 or so carries a game. Regardless, Im happy hes back and Im sure by November or so every team on our schedule will wish he wasnt

Dogtag14450 said:
First off...I'm a Bill's Fan and am looking forward to talking football with anyone who is reasonable. I will NOT get into childish Cr*p here so don't bother. We have decent, knowledgable, and respectful Finz fans who visit our board and will be the same here.
That being said....Do you guys like your chances better with Ricky coming back? O would you rather take a chance on the rookie? Personally, I think Rivky would create a divided locker room for you. The younger guys would probably be ok with him but the VETS wouldn't be likin it too much. IMO

Welcome. Enjoy. And watch your step. We're ALWAYS watching!! :D We'll be sure to disagree with you as often as possible.

Welcome to the board.

And I apologize for those who wasted bandwidth with dumb responses. That's the kind of garbage that irritates us, the staff.

Back
Top Bottom