New Uniform? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Uniform?

He actually stated that is was a first sketch. ill let him know he's a pos

A sketch of what the final logo would be. Please don't tell him though. I'm sure he would care what a guy on the Internet would say and I'm surely terrified that he might think less of me.

Unless the Fins asked him to leak the logo he is a pos. By the way, the jerseys he stated a friend who worked at Nike saw them and said both the fins and Vikings would have retro jerseys. Not my words, your boys.

People seriously don't like the white on white? That's easily one of the sharpest, cleanest, classiest and most distinctive uniforms in the league.

People asking for a 'darker' and 'meaner' uniform need to go look at the crap worn by the Panthers and Jaguars to see why you must be careful what you wish for.

This or GTFO:

2125-1.jpg

How about this helmet design
i19zqd-1.jpg

and these uni's
52zz83-1.jpg

My touch.

I want our uniforms to get rid of the mistake of this shade of Aqua/Teal and go back to the marine blue shade of Aqua like the dolphins used to have.....

NytXe-1.png

Reportedly both the new logo and new uniforms have been approved by the NFL. Rumors are that they will have a retro look to them.

That's not a rumor. Mike D has said that Over and Over again for the better part of a year now.

My one problem with the dolphins since Ive been a fan, I have never found an official hat that I have liked.

I am really hoping this will change after the re fresh!

i hope we stay fresh and clean looking, i really like what the bills did with their uniforms when they updated. so fresh and so clean clean

I hope we drop navy from our color scheme. Navy just doesn't really fit in the Miami landscape. If they want a dark accent, then they should use black. However, I do not want to see any black jersey or pant or helmet. Keep the helmet white. Update the logo. Make the dolphin gray with aqua accents

People seriously don't like the white on white? That's easily one of the sharpest, cleanest, classiest and most distinctive uniforms in the league.

I don't mind it.....I just got tired of seeing it almost every week this past season. I'd like to see a few more games with aqua, either jerseys or pants. Just my opinion.

I agree, white on white is fantastic, easily our best look.

Initially I was against it. I'm old enough to remember when we wore aqua jerseys every time at home. Then after the Poly Turf proved to be so brutally hot there was a recommendation to wear white and force the opponent to wear dark. A local scientist talked about temperature inside white cars as opposed to black cars. It was a startling difference, and he used it to make his point. Regardless, fans initially didn't like it. That's the only uniform controversy from that era. Anybody who tries to claim our logo was hated or disliked or chided as too corny during that time frame is simply spewing out garbage. Never happened.

Once we settled into white on white everywhere, other than prime time home games, I grew to appreciate how classy it was. We were known for wearing white at home, along with Dallas. Everybody else wore dark.

As you indicated, I'm not trying to recapture anything, certainly not pretending it will lead to on-field success. I'm not even sure what posters mean by the throwback jersey. And none of our logo changes have bothered me since it's all within the recognizable theme. I would be disgusted at a senseless departure, a Broncos or Patriots or Buccaneers type switch.

The only uniform combo I despise is orange on orange. All the dark on dark color schemes look cheap and low class, IMO.

Otherwise, our light aqua pants are a terrible look, since they sweat quickly and obviously, like we never bothered to actually check out what they looked like during battle. I'm not sure there's a more drabby look in the league than our aqua pants. As long as we wear white pants I'm not troubled by anything above.
I disagree with this. White jerseys at home make sense to me but I do think the all white is too much. I like the aqua pants with the white jerseys. IMO

Back
Top Bottom