New Uniform? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Uniform?

Provided we lose the navy drop shadow from our numbers i'll be happy.

I think i'd prefer if we went more of a matte material as well but I know how some people love the dazzle stuff.

I'm far more excited about the prospect of a uni change than I am for the logo. I think a new logo would be great but i'm really excited about a new uniform

You can keep both the retro and modern crowds happy by going for something simple and timeless.

The logo if updated should be simple.

Lose the navy and have white numbers with an orange outline.

Keep the sleeve stripes simple and strong.

The retro fans are happy and the modern fans are happy.

By the way, the reason we wore stripeless jerseys in '70 & '71 wasn't by choice. There were new lightweight mesh jerseys being worn by several teams, and for the first couple of years, they did not have the ability to put stripes on them. By '72-'73 virtually all of the stripes had returned around the league.

I know this and have posted it. The screenprinting hadn't been perfected yet.

To me, the stripeless look is the BEST, classiest, most "retro" look we have ever had, it reminds me of the earliest days of Shula when the winning was so new and exciting. I like the larger helmet logos with the dolphin completely inside the sun as well.

I couldn't agree more.

Stripeless would be a wonderful choice. It would look classic yet modern. Timeless.

The simpler the better.

Grey should definitely replace navy as a secondary color.

I want something new and more aggressive looking. Like what the Vikings have, Seattle, Atlanta, and Cincinnati. It's time for a new took take ever. I want the uniforms to match what our offensive is supposed to be. High temp, fast paced, and aggressive looking.

Back
Top Bottom