New Uniform? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Uniform?

Nike will be revamping our look this year to go along with the logo change. Nike was unable to update all team looks last year, so Miami was put on the "Year 2" timetable for uniform updates. Doesn't mean it will be drastic, though.

I recall him saying it will be very slight modifications.

Reportedly both the new logo and new uniforms have been approved by the NFL. Rumors are that they will have a retro look to them.

Reportedly both the new logo and new uniforms have been approved by the NFL. Rumors are that they will have a retro look to them.

I hope you're right. If they are taking note of what the fans want, safe to say the majority want us to go back to a throwback look.

I'm hoping we lose the sleeve logo and go to thicker stripes with the TV numbers on the shoulders, like the Bears and Chiefs did this season...

I have an appreciation for tradition and history like the next guy, but I don't see what's so great about our throwback jerseys to be completely honest. I think it's safe to say the older generation is holding onto and associating the throwbacks with success of the past. I'm not against the older uniforms, I just don't see the attraction. I do however, believe that it's time for a change of some kind.

I have an appreciation for tradition and history like the next guy, but I don't see what's so great about our throwback jerseys to be completely honest. I think it's safe to say the older generation is holding onto and associating the throwbacks with success of the past. I'm not against the older uniforms, I just don't see the attraction. I do however, believe that it's time for a change of some kind.

I just hate when teams throw their entire visual identity out the window (Broncos, Patriots, Bucs), so it's not really wanting to go backwards as much as making sure it remains instantly recognizable as "Miami Dolphins", which several proposed logos and uni designs fail to do.

I wish they would bring out old colors back, and go with the baby blue instead of the teal

I would personally like to see some more orange in the jersey. I think it will stand out more and be a better look than the teal numbers. White Jerseys with Orange lettering/numbers with black outlines. Maybe as with the Seahawks, put the teal look where the numbers are. Idk what that would look like, just a suggesstion

I saw a uniform design by nike. It was dark navy blue with some teal white and orange incorporated. They also changed the helmets to dark blue which i loved and changed the logo a bit. If they went that route i would love it.

NYC dolphin said it would be a retro jersey. That same pos who said the leaked logo was the final.

Back
Top Bottom