New "White Men Can't Jump" movie has the fins getting a new coach🤣 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New "White Men Can't Jump" movie has the fins getting a new coach🤣

13mademeafan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Movie was meh, no where close to the original. But I noticed this at the end...lol

20230525_203233.jpg

The original was awesome, now they try to replace woody with some dumb white rapper and snipes with a no name, never gonna watch it. The original was one of kubrick's favorite films, hardly dumb.

Yeah I can't believe someone watched this. Hollywood is so lame today. Gone are the days of original great stories like Se7en, Pulp Fiction, The Green Mile, etc...All we get now is a bunch of regurgitated **** and Super Hero movies. The world has become less creative...

Yeah I can't believe someone watched this. Hollywood is so lame today. Gone are the days of original great stories like Se7en, Pulp Fiction, The Green Mile, etc...All we get now is a bunch of regurgitated **** and Super Hero movies. The world has become less creative...
Most original movies you’re quoting here are throwbacks.

You’re comparing blockbuster movie releases with a trashy HULU made for tv movie

I saw the movie and it was... not good.

Steve Harvey Lol GIF by Digg

Thank you for being honest. Now, take a lap!

;-)

Most original movies you’re quoting here are throwbacks.

You’re comparing blockbuster movie releases with a trashy HULU made for tv movie

Thats exactly what most "exclusively steaming movies" are.
Yeah there are several good movies like The Irishman, All Quiet on the Western Front(although it kind of missed the point of the book and the original), and Prey, but for the most part there's a lot of dogshit on streaming services.

Back
Top Bottom