New Year BPA Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Year BPA Mock

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
1.)Arden Key, DE out of LSU (6'3",255)
-Really would prefer a QB but none are worth the value of a top 12 pick after the top 10.(I have 4 in mine.)

Thus, Pushing us with the gift that is, Arden Key. Should keep Harris pushing to be better as I think u could double Harris's production from the whole season in about 5 games, if that.

2.)De'Shonn Elliott, FS out of Texas(6'2",205)
-Again, bpa

3.)Connor Williams, RT out of Texas (6'6", 290)
-Awesome value pick due to lossing time from injury.

4.)Riley Ferguson, QB out of Memphis (6'4",205)
-Unfortunately we're out of reach for the top dogs, so we gotta go hunting. With Ferguson's arm talent, Id like to see him under center with Stills, Landry, Parker & Grant and see if there's sparks in a 4-man set in practice.

Should be a nice show for Tannehill before he gets reps in before he's cleared to go.

4b.)Adam Brenneman, TE out UMass (6'5",255)
-TE with good size and production . Should help right away.

6.)Davin Bellamy, OLB out of Georgia (6'5",246)
-Should help in third downs quickly with his size, and pass rushing ability standing up and getting balls. Could help scheme against YEa within the first 7-8 yards.

6b.)Cam Serigne, TE out of Wake Forest (6'3",252)

7.)Coleman Shelton, C out of Washington (6'4",290)

Last edited:
While I like Ferguson, I think in rd4 is way to early. I am thinking more the 6th or even the 7th, but I would definitely get him in the 6th for fear of losing him if I didn't.

Arden Key has too many red flags for me. I like the talent, but I question whether he will be committed.

Some good players in that mock, though.

Back
Top Bottom