New Year's Eve | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Year's Eve

Miamian

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
It looks like I'm alone for NYE. Anyone in South Florida want to party?

Lol, but it'll take a lot of beers to wipe out missing the playoffs. BTW, it's actually chilly here. Must be freezing in Daytona.

I had a wonderful thing set up for NYE. Unfortunately, she got shipped off to the Middle East. :(

never heard that one before. i always get the old, "i got to wash my hair tonight" one.

Sorry to hear that Muck, too bad that Tampa isn't around the corner from Miami.

LOL. I always got "I already made plans with my friends" or "I'm just gonna stay home and go to bed early".

For real man. She was stationed at MacDill. I had just met her. SHE asked ME out. Believe that?? Like Mandich says, "I overachieved". :p Anyway, she left earlier this month.

Originally posted by Miamian
It looks like I'm alone for NYE. Anyone in South Florida want to party?

Should have said something earlier...I just booked a quick trip to a Jamaica bash on New Year's Eve. Gone from the 30th through the 2nd.

:lol:

I'm going to a house party in Brooklyn.

If you can get to Brooklyn it's BYOB.

your a good one Miamian. most people on here would of got mad about what i said, but you didn't. my hat goes off to you, brother!!!!

Got shipped to the middle east? LMAO. Not at the situation, but as an excuse as Bobby Humphrey suggested. Thats some tough luck. I always got those kind of excuses. The "I have a headache" one was pretty popular. I always thought that was an excuse for no sex, not for going out.

Anyways, I feel you Miamian. I have to work nice and early New Years Day, so I may not get to party. Me and my girlfriend had some crazy stuff planned too......

Back
Top Bottom