New York Jets Game seating, tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New York Jets Game seating, tickets

Dolfins1134

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm trying to go the new york jets dolphins game in new york on December 28. I was wondering if anyone knows anyone with tickets. Plus if anyone knows how the seating is there. Is there a good view in the upper level? Such as section 309 or the coner endzones? Thanks

Maybe this stadium map will help of you don't have it already- enjoy the game.

stadiummap-1.jpg

I'm trying to go the new york jets dolphins game in new york on December 28. I was wondering if anyone knows anyone with tickets. Plus if anyone knows how the seating is there. Is there a good view in the upper level? Such as section 309 or the coner endzones? Thanks

Ive been to many Fins-Jets games and other Jets and Giants games at Giants Stadium and there is really no bad seat in the house. Even the last row of the upper deck, which is where i usually sit for Jets-Fins games, is not bad at all.

best place to find those tix are stubhub.com. i know imma try that and i know a guy selling abunch of tix all over the stadium. i sat in the 300 level and im telling you the view was very good. going up and down the stairs stinks cuz its very steep but otherwise the seats are great

I live in NJ and have been to Giants Stadium a ton of times. I'm going to have to agree with the others and say that really, Giants Stadium does offer good views from the 300 level seats. The only negative about seeing a game here is sitting near the Jets' fans!! Grrr...
I would also recommend buying a parking pass ahead of time if you find one online. With all of the construction on the new Giants Stadium and this ridiculous Xanadu project they have going on, parking/traffic can be brutal. Last year, I had to park off-site, could not tailgate, and had to take a miserable bus to the stadium. Swore I'd never go back without a parking pass again.

If your get lost on your way to the stadium, just follow the long line of flies and they'll take you right there. :)

I live in NJ and have been to Giants Stadium a ton of times. I'm going to have to agree with the others and say that really, Giants Stadium does offer good views from the 300 level seats. The only negative about seeing a game here is sitting near the Jets' fans!! Grrr...
I would also recommend buying a parking pass ahead of time if you find one online. With all of the construction on the new Giants Stadium and this ridiculous Xanadu project they have going on, parking/traffic can be brutal. Last year, I had to park off-site, could not tailgate, and had to take a miserable bus to the stadium. Swore I'd never go back without a parking pass again.

Thats all I hear from anyone with Jets or Giants tickets. They wont go unless they have a parking pass. They say its a nightmare without one.

Anyone looking for tickets to a Miami Dolphins home or away game needs to visit www.premiumseatsusa.com. They do anything that any other on-line ticket agency can do without charging you those ridiculous service fees. In addition to that, once you become a client of Premium Seats USA they ship all of your orders for free.

Premium Seats USA has the largest on-line inventory for Dolphins tickets and they will meet or beat any competitors price hands down. So before you go to any other on-lin ticket aganecy contact Premium Seast USA at (866)312-9295 or (954)342-2895.

Back
Top Bottom