Newbee | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Newbee

VaDolfin here again. I have been a fan since I was 8 and haven't given up on the Dolphins, ever. I have tried to get transfered to Miami to attend games, but I never made it with my job. Now, I'm in Northern Virginia with season tickets and couldn't be happier. Plane tix are about 200 round trip and I get to go to most of the games. If anyone ever needs night tix or weekday tix, let me know, because I probably won't be using mine. My seats (2) are in sect 106, row 23, I believe (angle endzone seats). On days I can't make it to the games, I go to a sports bar in Ashburn and watch the games. The owner knows me so well, he has the games on one of the large flat screens!! I am so glad Parcell and Saprano are doing well with the team. They are building the offense, finding a QB who can throw and giving him some targets to throw to. The defense is progressing along. We just need to get the safetys in line and things will be great. I have faith this season we'll do well. I'm actually getting the Dolfin logo tatooed on my shoulder before the end of the year. I can't wait. Well, Go Fins and I'll talk with you'll later. VaDolfin

VaDolfin here again. I have been a fan since I was 8 and haven't given up on the Dolphins, ever. I have tried to get transfered to Miami to attend games, but I never made it with my job. Now, I'm in Northern Virginia with season tickets and couldn't be happier. Plane tix are about 200 round trip and I get to go to most of the games. If anyone ever needs night tix or weekday tix, let me know, because I probably won't be using mine. My seats (2) are in sect 106, row 23, I believe (angle endzone seats). On days I can't make it to the games, I go to a sports bar in Ashburn and watch the games. The owner knows me so well, he has the games on one of the large flat screens!! I am so glad Parcell and Saprano are doing well with the team. They are building the offense, finding a QB who can throw and giving him some targets to throw to. The defense is progressing along. We just need to get the safetys in line and things will be great. I have faith this season we'll do well. I'm actually getting the Dolfin logo tatooed on my shoulder before the end of the year. I can't wait. Well, Go Fins and I'll talk with you'll later. VaDolfin

Hey there Va Welcome!

I am from Cuse and have never been to a phins game..Hope to go to one in the near future

This is the right place for Die hard Dolphin fans...

Glad to have you here...This site has some great posters on it...They keep us all up to date on the phins news that you would normally get a day later..

All in one place..

Go Phins!!

Back
Top Bottom