Newbie here...anyone know | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Newbie here...anyone know

Chrisbob

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
...if there is anywhere to get a webcast of the game apart from NFL.com??

I'm in the UK and wana listen to the Phins but can't be doing paying for the crappy NFL service.

Any help received would be great, thanks guys:D

good question, if you find out anything, be sure to post it. they usually don't broadcast the Phins games here in Las Vegas very often, so it would be nice to know.

Originally posted by Chrisbob
...if there is anywhere to get a webcast of the game apart from NFL.com??

I'm in the UK and wana listen to the Phins but can't be doing paying for the crappy NFL service.

Any help received would be great, thanks guys:D

In previous years, gameday live for realplayer was free, I guess they changed that. I will look around and see if I can find something you.

go to a bar, thats what i do, they dont even show the games in ORLANDO when the jaguars are away....

Use the Private Message function to pose your question directly to a member here who goes by "boomer". He's there in the UK and works in the electronic media realm. He'd know your options. Tell him "Muck" sent you.

For future games, you can go to the WQAM website. It says it can't broadcast NFL games anymore, but I've listened to a couple of Dolphin games there still. Only thing is there's a minute or 2 delay in the broadcast, but it's better than nothing, and free.

Back
Top Bottom