Newbie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cr8zylegs81

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello Everyone....I am the new guy here. I moved out of good ol' fort lauderdale about 4 months ago, and I knew picking up my local sun sentinel and watching WSVN was going to be missed...but now I am jonesing for some talk and gab about the Fins. Moved up to south jersey, with a very diverse football crowd here..

I'm the loner of course at every game at my local sports bar wit hthe nfl package....but man how sweet it was to see all those Brady wearing NE patiot fans cry on our first meet....ahhh. tasted like payback for all those years.

Hello Everyone....I am the new guy here. I moved out of good ol' fort lauderdale about 4 months ago, and I knew picking up my local sun sentinel and watching WSVN was going to be missed...but now I am jonesing for some talk and gab about the Fins. Moved up to south jersey, with a very diverse football crowd here..

I'm the loner of course at every game at my local sports bar wit hthe nfl package....but man how sweet it was to see all those Brady wearing NE patiot fans cry on our first meet....ahhh. tasted like payback for all those years.

Welcome aboard man! I totally feel ya i'm a rarity at the bar i go to.

Back
Top Bottom