• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
clear.gif
Dolphins Sign Three...
Posted on: 2005-05-16

[Official Site] The Dolphins today signed safeties Atari Bigby and Abram Elam, as well as guard Bobby Meeks. All three players attended the Dolphins’ rookie minicamp on April 29 – May 1 on a tryout basis after not being selected in the NFL Draft on April 23-24.

Bigby was a four-year letterman (2001-04) at Central Florida and during that time, recorded 296 tackles, a sack and three interceptions.

Elam began his collegiate career at Notre Dame, where he played in 2001 and then spent the 2004 season at Kent State, where he started all 11 games and registered 64 tackles. Also during 2004, he was tied for team-lead with three interceptions, totaling a team-best 105 yards in returns.

Meeks was a four-year letterman at Florida State (2001-04) where he started each of his final two seasons. He appeared in a total of 29 games in his career, including 21 over his final two years

Is Atari his real name or a nickname? His mom should be slapped. :D

Even though we are thin at Safety, I think out of the 3 players mentioned... Atari Bigby (Safety) will make the final 53 man roster. I'm assuming Abram Elam (Safety) and Bobby Meeks (Guard) will be released and/or end up on the practice squad.

PatsSuck456 said:
clear.gif
Dolphins Sign Three...
Posted on: 2005-05-16

[Official Site] The Dolphins today signed safeties Atari Bigby and Abram Elam, as well as guard Bobby Meeks. All three players attended the Dolphins’ rookie minicamp on April 29 – May 1 on a tryout basis after not being selected in the NFL Draft on April 23-24.

Bigby was a four-year letterman (2001-04) at Central Florida and during that time, recorded 296 tackles, a sack and three interceptions.

Elam began his collegiate career at Notre Dame, where he played in 2001 and then spent the 2004 season at Kent State, where he started all 11 games and registered 64 tackles. Also during 2004, he was tied for team-lead with three interceptions, totaling a team-best 105 yards in returns.

Meeks was a four-year letterman at Florida State (2001-04) where he started each of his final two seasons. He appeared in a total of 29 games in his career, including 21 over his final two years

where do you vote for none of the above?

wheres the NONE option?

people are far to comfindent that these UDFAs are going to make a pro football team, specially as a rookie.

These 3 beat out some odds to get signed so they must have impressed in camp. I haven't seen much of bigby but judging by the UCF fans comments he's talented and well-liked. I've watched Meeks play on several occasions and he is a tough interior guy (not outstanding), but given the recent play of our line, he gets a chance.

Doktor Ivel said:
Atari will make it
I'm going to have to disagree. I feel Atari has been done for over a decade+.

[url="http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:EazMXQktqhQJ:simon.mooli.org.uk/LXF/Atari/pix/A800-StarRider.png"]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:EazMXQktqhQJ:simon.mooli.org.uk/LXF/Atari/pix/A800-StarRider.png[/url]

I don't feel Atari's graphics can compete with today's such as PS2 and Xbox. I don't think the question is will Atari make it... but when did Atari die off? Alright... Lame joke, I'll shut up. :lol:

painnotpleasure said:
I'm going to have to disagree. I feel Atari has been done for over a decade+.

[url="http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:EazMXQktqhQJ:simon.mooli.org.uk/LXF/Atari/pix/A800-StarRider.png"]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:EazMXQktqhQJ:simon.mooli.org.uk/LXF/Atari/pix/A800-StarRider.png[/url]

I don't feel Atari's graphics can compete with today's such as PS2 and Xbox. I don't think the question is will Atari make it... but when did Atari die off? Alright... Lame joke, I'll shut up. :lol:

:roflmao:

I went Elam for the simple fact that unles this kid had skills, Saban would not have taken a shot on him.

there should be a none option...

I voted for Atari though... he has a cool name - but I doubt he makes the team.

Back
Top Bottom