News around the NFL, | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

News around the NFL,

The Bears "braintrust" is idiotic. Benson won't play a full season and with their so-called Qbs they need Thomas. The Bears are lost, starting Grossman cost them a Superbowl and really without Thomas and a decent running game they will have trouble making the playoffs IMO. I liked Benson a lot coming out of college-still do, but really he doesnt seem like he can carry the load for a full season without falling apart. They need Thomas.

Exactly, the Bears wouldn't have made it past the Wild Card Round if they were in the AFC East (the only reason I'm putting them in the playoffs in the AFC is because the Jets made it and the Bears are better than the Jets). I think the Bears will be one of the teams that make the Super Bowl and then just bottom out and be back to a bottom feeder team for quite a while (what I say as bottom feeder is not a bottom feeder in terms of the Browns but a bottom feeder in the sense that they will play in an extremely weak division and never be a team that is really a serious threat to any team with real talent, so not a bottom feeder in terms of overall record, but in terms of success, but if they get rid of Grossman then I think they may be able to salvage the few years this team could have in front of them).

Back
Top Bottom