News around the NFL, | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

News around the NFL,

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
as of now, Boller is being shopped for a 3rd, "apparently Chicago is shopping Thomas (RB), Plummer is HEADED to Texans adn he will compete with a rookie and Sage for the Starting QB job, Bucs looking to trade down in the draft, AND VIkings may offer Garcia 4mill, and Rhodes likely to hit market due to lack of money to resign in Indy.

There are too many links to post so im giving you waht was exactly said.

Benson has shown enough to make me feel comfortable he can start full time, but there's no question in my mind that while Benson is the RB of the future, Jones is the best RB of the two now. His inside running and ability to strafe away from tacklers is up there with the best in this league. Injuries and horrible O. lines turned this guy into a bust, but he's playing like the top 10 pick he was drafted as now. I think some teams will be interested.

The Texans are one such team who might be interested in him. Them and the Broncos might show interest.

The Texans are one such team who might be interested in him. Them and the Broncos might show interest.

Naw, doubt it. Texans got there guy already. He has became a "changed" man physically and mentaly acording to him a few months back.

Well, since they run a 3-4 I thonk that has alot to due with the hiring of Phillips in Dallas. The personal with the cowboys

As for the Buccaneers trading down that would be in their best interest as they have many needs to fill this off-season by trading down they could fill a few more with the extra pick they would get by moving down to the 7-10 range

Phillips will always be looking over his shoulder at garrett when ever things get bad week in and week out

i don't know about these "news" updates... i'm not believing all of them. You need to post links dude...

The Bears "braintrust" is idiotic. Benson won't play a full season and with their so-called Qbs they need Thomas. The Bears are lost, starting Grossman cost them a Superbowl and really without Thomas and a decent running game they will have trouble making the playoffs IMO. I liked Benson a lot coming out of college-still do, but really he doesnt seem like he can carry the load for a full season without falling apart. They need Thomas.

Back
Top Bottom