Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Albert Romano

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
The nomination process is complete and results are in. This award should go to the poster who you think best posted Dolphins news to the site in 2018.

Voting will end on Monday, Jan. 28th at 5pm

Last edited:
I went with Albert for consistently posting breaking and informative news and also training camp/practice updates.

Albert is a close second for me but the amount DK posts shouldn't go unnoticed imo

Albert is a close second for me but the amount DK posts shouldn't go unnoticed imo
Too many fan blogs and repetitive stuff imo... but still, better to be posting threads to get some discussion going than nothing at all. Still appreciate DK

All hail Albert

Over the last few years @Albert Romano has annoyed the life out of me on multiple different occasions by posting important news on the site 0.0002 seconds before I did it.

Despite this vile behaviour.... I have to admit that when it comes to bringing revelant, important news to the site? Albert's in the league of his own. Prick. :lol:

Congrats Albert … the news gets posted fast on this site, this is some real cutthroat competition!

Back
Top Bottom