News on Feeley vs Frerote | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

News on Feeley vs Frerote

miami1132

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was in tower city in cleveland last week and I was looking at some hats when I asked the guy if he had any dolphin hats, he said no and then started laughing, i asked him what he was laughing at and he said that i sounded like Chambers I asked him what he meant by that and he said that he went to school with chambers and that he always stops by when he is in the area. He said that he yells at him for not having dolphin hats. Anyway what i wanted to get at was I started talking to him and he told me that chambers said that it will be Gus throwing him the ball this year, not AJ. Take it for what it is worth.

Chambers sister lives in cleveland and just got married that is why he goes into cleveland for those of you that would ask what he is doing in Cleveland.

Long time reader and first time poster

miami1132 said:
I was in tower city in cleveland last week and I was looking at some hats when I asked the guy if he had any dolphin hats, he said no and then started laughing, i asked him what he was laughing at and he said that i sounded like Chambers I asked him what he meant by that and he said that he went to school with chambers and that he always stops by when he is in the area. He said that he yells at him for not having dolphin hats. Anyway what i wanted to get at was I started talking to him and he told me that chambers said that it will be Gus throwing him the ball this year, not AJ. Take it for what it is worth.

Chambers sister lives in cleveland and just got married that is why he goes into cleveland for those of you that would ask what he is doing in Cleveland.

interesting...and welcome to the board. :D

YES WELCOME TO THE BOARD . I THINK I CAN SPEAK FOR THE ENTIRE DOLPHIN NATION WHEN I SAY GUS IS THE MAN UNTIL WE KNOW DIFFERENT.

THE STREETS ARE SAYING THAT WE MAY TRADE A WR FOR A QB ,HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD THIS? WELL IT'S OK GANG THE THE ANOINTED ONE HAS RETURN TO BRING SOME SANITY BACK TO THIS WEBSITE.

I don't doubt that the store owner told you this but theres no way. It will all come down to training camp and preseason. If Feeley outperforms Frerotte, you better believe he'll be starting...and vice versa. BTW...welcome to the boards.

Finz Fury said:
I don't doubt that the store owner told you this but theres no way. It will all come down to training camp and preseason. If Feeley outperforms Frerotte, you better believe he'll be starting...and vice versa. BTW...welcome to the boards.

Saban is Mr. Smoke Screen himself...i dont even think the Dolphin recievers know who will start this season and the public wont know until probably the 4th or or last game this preseason

miami1132 said:

The guy could be just making up stuff because Chambers doesn't really know just yet who is gonna be the QB.

If this story is true (which I have no reason to believe that it is or it isn't), Chambers must be going on the little he's seen in the MC. I think TC will tell who will start and nothing else. My vote goes to Feeley as I feel that the greatness of Frerotte on this board has been greatly overrated.

Hey oh anointed one how in the hell does one bring sanity back to the boards when you were arrested for driving a a lawn mower down a highway while intoxicated and the then you tried to elude police after you blew out a back tire. by the way , what happened to the mower merc?

mercury 40 said:
YES WELCOME TO THE BOARD . I THINK I CAN SPEAK FOR THE ENTIRE DOLPHIN NATION WHEN I SAY GUS IS THE MAN UNTIL WE KNOW DIFFERENT.

THE STREETS ARE SAYING THAT WE MAY TRADE A WR FOR A QB ,HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD THIS? WELL IT'S OK GANG THE THE ANOINTED ONE HAS RETURN TO BRING SOME SANITY BACK TO THIS WEBSITE.

No you definitely cant speak for the entire dolphin nation. I dont want Gus to start, I hope he doesnt start, and I think it would be a hugely dumb move to start him. Unless he completely outplays AJ in preseason Gus should be on the bench

Back
Top Bottom