Newsday: Dolphins Draft Piece | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Newsday: Dolphins Draft Piece

TealAttack13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/2013-nfl-draft-primer-miami-dolphins-1.5069351

Always interested in our coverage in other markets. This paper covers a big Jets/Giants market, so it gives us a fresh look into the draft. Given, they think Long signed with the Bears, but even so, it's worth a look. I found it interesting that no other team has had a feature like this. I guess they consider us to be a legitimate AFC East threat.

No offense but I stopped reading when it said "But despite all of that, they still have one glaring need -- one that was left when former first overall pick Jake Long signed with the Chicago Bears."

yea I know papers are losing money, but sheesh, who wrote the piece someone from the political section moonlighting in sports?

No offense but I stopped reading when it said "But despite all of that, they still have one glaring need -- one that was left when former first overall pick Jake Long signed with the Chicago Bears."

Completely discredits the writer. Not worth a read.

Terrible....terrible. Do just a TAD worth of research and you would know jake long is not a Bear.

in other news, manny ramirez just signed with the Lakers to play goalie for them!

Well like I said before, he is wrong about Long (obviously) but I thought an article from a rival market might be worth checking out anyway.

Back
Top Bottom