Newsflash: Eagles Trade Up To Get 1st Pick In 4th Rnd | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Newsflash: Eagles Trade Up To Get 1st Pick In 4th Rnd

dougfinsfan72 said:
Haven't they hurt us enough with the Feeley trade. Now they are going to steal McPherson or Jerome Mathis from us.

Link?

They had 13 picks. 13 rookies will not make their team. They just did this because they could.

It was actually part of SF's trade up in the 3rd- they gave the Eagles their 4th, which happens to be 1st.

They have gone WR already, they have QB- IMO they go G (Elton Brown dammit.. I just have a feeling they grab him from us)

dougfinsfan72 said:
Haven't they hurt us enough with the Feeley trade. Now they are going to steal McPherson or Jerome Mathis from us.

why would they want another QB?

dougfinsfan72 said:

they didn't trade up. the 9ers traded up last night with them to get the O-lineman from Oregon.

If Philly steals anybody from us it will be Antaaj Hawthorne.

excuse me baking powder? WHY ON GODS GREEN EARTH WOULD PHILLY CHOOSE A QB?! ONE WITH A TROUBLED PAST. trust me, philly isnt taking mcpherson... and call me a monkeys uncle but neither are we..

Good call on them taking Hawthorne- I could see that.

Not that I really want him- we need to address the secondary and the O.

His Dudeness said:
excuse me baking powder? WHY ON GODS GREEN EARTH WOULD PHILLY CHOOSE A QB?! ONE WITH A TROUBLED PAST. trust me, philly isnt taking mcpherson... and call me a monkeys uncle but neither are we..

you mean like Channing Crowder?

Back
Top Bottom