next 4 games are key for fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

next 4 games are key for fins

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
Kansas City a must win situation. Games like this determine if we have a bye in the playoff. The difference is a win.

Pats- If we want the first round bye we need to be the pats. In case of tie. We want to be on top of our division also.

Broncos- This is game we show how prepare we are after a high power match up with the pats. We must win this game and match up well because we might me them in the playoffs.

Buffalo- We'll we all hate buffalo. Can't let them win in miami.

bye-week

I agree with Fiedler MVP...SB arent won in the next 4 games they are won in the last couple weeks..Our desolate showings in the playoffs have nothing to do with the first couple of months of the season were we are always sparkling..They are more the result of poor play in the END of the season...Thats were i wanna see us kill opponents in the last 2,3 weeks...Granted the start of the Season is also very important to set the tone but i believe we have started off very well and i would be mroe than happy with a 5-2 start...:band:

losing is not an option. There no reason we should lose any of these games. Our confidence is high as has to stay that way. I know that going undefeated is a hard task but i look at our schedule and there no reason we should not be undefeated throughout the season.

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
losing is not an option. There no reason we should lose any of these games. Our confidence is high as has to stay that way. I know that going undefeated is a hard task but i look at our schedule and there no reason we should not be undefeated throughout the season.

Prepare for disappointment then. That's a fools dream your living on. 12-4 and a first round bye is my expecatations with at least a split in the patriots series and wins in 3 of the final 4 games where we have that brutal 3 games in 12 days again with the patriots being the final game.

Stuff happens though. We all feel that Ricky Williams and this whole offense is unstopable, however look at what we have played.

The Lions suck, the Colts have no defense, and the Jets blow. Now we are facing a team in the Chiefs who have the worst defense in the league. Even if R.W. and this offense light it up, we STILL haven't proven a damned thing.

The Patriots haven't proven anything yet either! The Steelers as it turns out stink. The Jets (read above) and the Chiefs took them down to the wire!! San Diego could easily beat them!

The Broncos are playing well. They have a good defense to go along with a quality offense. That game to me is the test, if we can win that one, I will start planning for a good showing in the post season.

in this day and age of free agency, parody, worst to 1st finishes(and vice versa), there will NEVER EVER EVER be another undefeated team...some on these boards think miami has a real legit shot at 19-0. when i hear this, i just think its people talking smack, but people are expecting this. some of our upcoming match-ups:
-patriots twice
-green bay at lambeau on monday night-
-bears(urlacher chased down vick on a # of plays, thats lightning)
-denver(3-0)
-gulp, here goes...i know they suck, jets at the meadowlands

ps-ok, maybe not ever, but you get my point

maybe i just believe in my teams capabilities.

ronnie,

spare us. you arent a better fan b/c you expect miami to go undefeated. you're riding high b/c the team is rolling and i understand. i've probably talked more smack these last 3 weeks than i ever have...but if you seriously expect an undefeated run, youre in for a HUGE letdown. i'll go even further. if miami remains undefeated thru the regular season, they're almost certain to lose in the playoffs due to the hype, pressure, media attention, exposure...

some of the 85 bears, in an interview, said that the best thing that ever happened to them was that loss to miami in the OB

all those team do you honestly think we don't match up well against these team.
Pats will be good game that we should win one at home on the road i don't know depends how healthy we are and the snow.
Bears is a team that im not convinced about there last minute victories. Solid defense.
Green Bay the team that should of lost to the LIONS if the butterhands TE caught the ball. You think we can't beat them. I sure do.
Jets unless Chad and Curtis is playing that team is doom , and that's just talking about the offense.
Denver well they're a great team and the one I fear most.
I never said I'm a better fan. There no such thing as a better fan just fans. And in my opinion they way i've seen the fins play and the the way they've been coach makes me believe that we are able to beat or have a chance to beat everyone on our schedule. And I do believe there will be a undefeated team but who knows when.

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
The Lions suck, the Colts have no defense, and the Jets blow. Now we are facing a team in the Chiefs who have the worst defense in the league. Even if R.W. and this offense light it up, we STILL haven't proven a damned thing.

...and that ain't all! Should we beat the Patsies and Bronx, they'll say, "Sure! Miami starts big, but they'll crumble in the end!" (actually they're already saying that)

Tough times, but we're gonna do it! :D

Go, Miami!

And in my opinion they way i've seen the fins play and the the way they've been coach makes me believe that we are able to beat or have a chance to beat everyone on our schedule.

On any given Sunday any team could sneak out and beat anybody. Plus again we have not played any tough teams yet. So there is no way to tell how we are really playing. Lets face it we have a history of beating up on the little teams and then choking with the bigger boys. I don't see us finishing better then 14-2 and probably a more realistic 12-4.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

On any given Sunday any team could sneak out and beat anybody. Plus again we have not played any tough teams yet. So there is no way to tell how we are really playing. Lets face it we have a history of beating up on the little teams and then choking with the bigger boys. I don't see us finishing better then 14-2 and probably a more realistic 12-4.

Another thing to take into account is that some teams that are playing poorly right now could turn it around by the time we play them and become SB contenders.

I look at the schedule and I think we have the potential to beat everyone of them, but we won't, Oakland will be a tough game, @Denver, Dec. 29th @ Pats in week17, the Bills offense is nothing to sneeze at and we gotta play them Dec. 1st @ Buff., @GB on a Monday night WILL be tough. The Chargers have the potential to shut Miami's offense down.

3 out of our last 5 games in Dec. are on the road and 2 will be in the snow, and the home games are the Bears and Raiders.

Undefeated? no way

12-4

Back
Top Bottom