Next Man Up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Man Up

I'm not so sure Herbert is gone when we pick. I am also not sure he is worthy of a top 6 pick.

I guess it depends on how much the staff likes him.

Given Flo's decisions this season, I doubt any rookie will be able to start immediately next year.

Rosen will have the clear advantage, with a year learning the system, and if he doesn't, well, Fitz has another year on his contract.

I know many ppl don't want to hear it, but this seems the most likely scenario.
Rosen will need a line to succeed in nfl like Dallas cowboys. Other than that it best to try draft herbert,or love. They are more moble or find veterans looking for second chance as starter. Fitz know offense by know. If we keep Fitz. He will still have advantage over Rosen. Fitz is just a better qb than Rosen.

Really happy that Ford got to play. Did well. lets hope he does enough to stick on the team.

Really happy that Ford got to play. Did well. lets hope he does enough to stick on the team.
I liked that play where he didn't go down at initial contact and spun around for a big RAC.

With the immobile Eli, I see AVG getting another sack this week. Would have been nice to see his development over 16 games but hey keep making strides while you can kid.

With the immobile Eli, I see AVG getting another sack this week. Would have been nice to see his development over 16 games but hey keep making strides while you can kid.
Eli is old but he got 2 SB. He had great career..

Back
Top Bottom