Next player to ask for a trade will be Charles Harris........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next player to ask for a trade will be Charles Harris........

Harris is not performing.
Should give him a full season under this regime to see if he can improve.

Truth is that he doesn’t have much trade value at this point

I used to love this song...the lyrics 100% make this the Stephen Ross anthem.

“If dysfunction is our function...then I must be a genius!”

Last edited:
HAHAHA! I agree on Drake and it's a shame. He should be our touch leader, we all know Ballage can run fast straight but we need a guy with more wiggle. Drake should take the majority of the carries but Ballage should be involved in the passing game.

HAHAHA! I agree on Drake and it's a shame. He should be our touch leader, we all know Ballage can run fast straight but we need a guy with more wiggle. Drake should take the majority of the carries but Ballage should be involved in the passing game.
I agree. I dont think Flores is a good coach. Not because of the 59-10 game. He is dumb not starting Rosen and also losing all the players fast. That report is true. Players want out of Miami. He lost that entire team before week 1.

I agree. I dont think Flores is a good coach. Not because of the 59-10 game. He is dumb not starting Rosen and also losing all the players fast. That report is true. Players want out of Miami. He lost that entire team before week 1.

He lost what team? 80% of the roster is lucky to be getting a pay check.

If I was looking for a team to play on, the one with the most cap space seems very appealing.

As if these guys play for your entertainment and the love of winning.....and not their own bank account.

Another great Grier pick. I specifically remember listening to NFL radio and hearing more than 1 guy say Harris wasn’t a first round talent. 1 of the former GMs that said it was Former Bills and Colts GM Bill Polian. But Grier is smarter than everyone......So he took Harris and here we are......

You can say what you want about the talent level... but to start the same O-line all Pre-season and then completely change it for week one?....Not good coaching!
Tunsil was no longer on the team, and Sack Calhoun regressed (or didn't progress)?

we can get an equivalent of a MLB draft pick for charles harris. Maybe a 52nd rounder.

We should be so lucky. The only entity trading FOR Charles Harris would be Goodyear, because with a nickname like "Black Ice" he can be a marketing asset. NOBODY wants him as a football player.

Tunsil was no longer on the team, and Sack Calhoun regressed (or didn't progress)?

You miss the point....and Tunsil never really played.

This team is in trouble...not over-reacting to the loss...it’s the players wanting out that concerns me...these are guys Grier drafted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom