Next player to ask for a trade will be Charles Harris........ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next player to ask for a trade will be Charles Harris........

sounds more and more like Ross hired Flores on purpose to suck for a year, to get a high pick. Even if we get the 1st pick next year, I would still trade back. Get 2 1st rounders, an extra 2nd, 3rd, etc.

You can say what you want about the talent level... but to start the same O-line all Pre-season and then completely change it for week one?....Not good coaching!
Unless you aren’t trying to win! There is no other explanation!

sounds more and more like Ross hired Flores on purpose to suck for a year, to get a high pick. Even if we get the 1st pick next year, I would still trade back. Get 2 1st rounders, an extra 2nd, 3rd, etc.

I would never give Ross that kind of credit. He’s a complete imbecile.

I'm hoping for the same thing. Especially if Tua stays in school.

Haa!! I fully expected the player demanding a trade to be Kenyan Drake, a little disappointed with the news that its Minkah.

But hey guys, it's only WEEK 2 in what will feel like a 10 year season. Plenty of time for more dumpster fire!
That ravens game took FOREVER to end and now it’s taking FOREVER to get to week 2

Trade Charles Harris for a Box of Depends. Because he's done nothing but Shat the Bed!!!

You can say what you want about the talent level... but to start the same O-line all Pre-season and then completely change it for week one?....Not good coaching!
Calhoun was injured and Tunsil was traded....do you want them to play only 3 on the line to make you feel better?

Back
Top Bottom