Next Season - New Dolphins Owner | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Season - New Dolphins Owner

Here I was thinking the $60 million jackpot here in Canada was too much to spend.

If I was the owner I'd get rid of everyone in the FO and have a couple of the guys on this board be in charge of the draft. They'd do a better job than the guys in charge now. I also would double the number of cheerleaders and instead of playing Crazy Train with every kick off I'd have them play it after every first down.
**** no. :lol:

So what your saying is, you might expand the Finheavean tailgate area.? :cheers:
All of Orange Parking will be Finheaven area. Everybody else can park across the street. :lol:

Oh, and the suite for the owner of the visiting team: if NE comes I put Kraft into the lower level, visitor side and he can sweat his ass off.

No, I am going to win. My first course of action is to fire the whole front office and replace them all with the people from FinHeaven. Oh, and I can't forget to hire Alf, Simon, and CK.

If I was the owner I'd get rid of everyone in the FO and have a couple of the guys on this board be in charge of the draft. They'd do a better job than the guys in charge now. I also would double the number of cheerleaders and instead of playing Crazy Train with every kick off I'd have them play it after every first down.

I can see it now, everyone except john denney and rashad jones would be cut or traded by week 8, and we'd have around 17 late round picks for next season, since everyone seems to value them more than decent players.

But at least we'd have good tunes!!

Back
Top Bottom