Next Up: Vs New England | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Up: Vs New England

Miami is a horrible team and doesn’t do well vs winning teams. We are going to get raped next weekend unfortunately.
Unfortunate choice of words on your part, but we have beaten them here when they were playing for home field advantage, so maybe hold off on the tears and rending of garments.

This is a chance for Gase and Tannehill to really get the fanbase back onside, they win this game and they'll both be back with the majority of the fan base's blessing. The pats are beatable down in South Florida but the odds are stacked against it.
Let’s see what Miami has done after those 4 of the last 5 wins vs New England:

2013- 8-6 after beating New England, lost last 2 games @ Buffalo and vs Jets

2014- beat New England opening day, lost next 2 games @ Buffalo and vs Kansas City

2015- beat New England in last game of season.

2017- beat New England then lost last 3 games of the season @ Buffalo, @ Kansas City, vs Buffalo.

So they’ll win the fanbase back for about a week before pissing it away again

Let’s see what Miami has done after those 4 of the last 5 wins vs New England:

2013- 8-6 after beating New England, lost last 2 games @ Buffalo and vs Jets

2014- beat New England opening day, lost next 2 games @ Buffalo and vs Kansas City

2015- beat New England in last game of season.

2017- beat New England then lost last 3 games of the season @ Buffalo, @ Kansas City, vs Buffalo.

So they’ll win the fanbase back for about a week before pissing it away again
Gase was only Coach in 16 and 17, and last year Jay Cutler was starter (and he creamed the Pats), so let's see what happens going forward.

Wouldn’t that be something, if Miami wins this game, they could potentially go 4-2 or 5-1 in the division and not only not win the division but miss the playoffs too.

If there's any game we need our front 4 to get consistent pressure on the QB it's this one. If Brady is comfy back there we'll get handled easily. I'm not sure if I'm right or wrong in expecting Wake's best game of the season. He loves to smack Tom around.

Let's enjoy this win fellas. It was the ****ing JiLLLLs a rivalry game and a division opponent! It was a W who **** cares how the **** they get it!! We worry about kicking the ***triots asses next Sunday. On Wednesday we move on to them!

You need points against NE, because Brady will score em. We don't have anything good enough to beat them. No passing or running the ball. Our defense can get take aways, but the offense needs to make points.
We beat a Buffalo team in Miami because of a dropped pass. No way NE loses.

Well, I didn't think the team had a chance last year and Miami had their best game of the year. Two clutch interceptions by X. Howard and the best game Jay Cutler ever played as a Dolphin. Anything is possible, but I don't know if Miami can stop NE's running game. The Pats showed the NFL how to beat the Dolphins in their early season match-up. Can Gase and the coaching staff come up with a better game plan this time around?

A win and reaching 7-6 would make things interesting.

Pats are running on all cylinders right now and we and we are running like someone put sugar in our tank.

I dont like our chances here.

Back
Top Bottom