Next Up: Vs New England | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Up: Vs New England

The Pats have laid a few eggs on the road this season at Detroit and at Tennessee and the latter was only a few weeks ago.
A phins win wouldn’t surprise me at all. The defense is well coached, but not exactly full of elite players. A good game plan offensively, can exploit them.

Could this be the Dolphins FINAL game against Tom Brady??? Please please let it be so! Would be so great to see Wake send him off in great fashion.

That has been my dream for the past several seasons. Idc if we win, as long as Brady is carted off the field.

The Pats have laid a few eggs on the road this season at Detroit and at Tennessee and the latter was only a few weeks ago.
A phins win wouldn’t surprise me at all. The defense is well coached, but not exactly full of elite players. A good game plan offensively, can exploit them.

Ok, a few of your comments clearly show that you haven’t watched Miami football.

1. Defense is well coached
2. Good game plan offensively

Neither of those are in regards to Miami.

I’d love to win this one. I hate NE more than any other team. However, I can’t see it for a few reasons.

1. BB was very annoyed by the, “why do you struggle in Miami Questions last year”. Last time him and Brady were this annoyed by that they treated it like the Super Bowl. Don’t laugh, it was 2010 and the Patriots we’re celebrating way more than usual when they sealed the game. They killed is actually.

2. Last year was great but NE was missing many key starters. I remember hearing they’re injury report on my way home from work that Monday. Gronk was suspended, Edelman was already down for the year, hightower was out for the year, Amendola was out, Hogan played but was ailing and Van Noy was out. I remember thinking, “we’re going to win” after hearing who they would be missing. This site underrates injuries big time.

3. If we could sell out to stop Brady and the passing game I would feel slightly better about the game. The Pats are really balanced now which makes them extremely hard to defend. I expect them to win both lines of scrimmage and this to get ugly unfortunately. On a bright note Brady probably won’t run for 100 yards but he also wouldn’t miss his wide open TE in the end zone.

Only hope is Brady has a really, really bad day. They wil be fired up for the lowly Dolphins. BB will probably show them film of last years game.
Great post! They were beat up last year. Amendola did play, but you are correct about the others. Yep BB was really annoyed with that question about struggling in Miami. I think that is a great point. He will pull out all stops to have a big win. Many times that we played them gronk didn't play or was coming off an injury.
Honestly I don't know how we stop them unless wake and Quinn really turn up the heat, and still they can run on us. Not liking our chances. Hopefully Brendal can play left guard. That would really help. Our line looked good on the one drive against the colts he got to play left guard. Then second drive he moved to center. Really need to score a lot of points I think to win.

Once again, the Dolphins playing in “their” Super Bowl in December.

As opposed to a good team whose Super Bowl is, you know, the actual Super Bowl.
Every year 30 teams in the NFL play "their" Superbowl at some point in the season it being a regular season game against a division rival or a game needed for the playoffs or any given game in the playoffs while only 2 teams make it to the actual Super Bowl.

****'em up! Im not really expecting it, but sure as hell hope they beat em...

Ok, a few of your comments clearly show that you haven’t watched Miami football.

1. Defense is well coached
2. Good game plan offensively

Neither of those are in regards to Miami.

I get all that, but I’ve also been watching NFL football for 45 yrs and nothing ever surprises me anymore. Upsets occur all the time.
No need for your sarcastic and uninformed post.

This game is on the players we have, they need to have attitude, play for pride, the pats are beatable but it will take all 60 minutes to do it.

NE comes up big when they need to, rarely do they throw away games.....NE wins big this Sunday.

I think the pats have one more loss in them this regular season but with our best player likely out and our qbs clock being a little slow coupled with our season long execution and assignment issues vs a team that executes really well and plays very assignment sound I don’t see us hanging it on them.

Back
Top Bottom