Next Up: Vs New England | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Up: Vs New England

Miami can not stop the run so I'm predicting that Brady will convert a few crucial third downs by sneaking it. Gase will try to be clever and have Ballage attempt the wildcat when its third an 20. Brady will find Gronk open in the endzone and Gronk won't drop the ball like Clay did. Tannehill may or may not (I'm leaning towards may not) match Brady touchdown for touchdown. Finally, I am getting off a mid shift and everytime that I have sacrificed my sleep to watch the fins, they have lost.

This is why they play the game

DAVIE — Ryan Tannehill hasn't lost at home to the New England Patriots since he was a rookie.

Now, to be fair, Tannehill has missed the last two home meetings with the Patriots due to injury. But in the three home games he faced the annual AFC East champions in 2013, '14, and '15, Tannehill was a rock star.

As in: 3 wins, 0 losses.

And in: 7 touchdowns, 1 interception.

As in: two of the highest-rated passing games of his entire career.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sport...n-tannehill-owns-new-england-patriots-at-home

Last edited:
I hate McCain vs Edelman matchup. I'd rather have Minkah on him.

Ok, a few of your comments clearly show that you haven’t watched Miami football.

1. Defense is well coached
2. Good game plan offensively

Neither of those are in regards to Miami.

Ok, it’s clear who has watched more football, especially Miami football.
Dolphins 34 Pats 33.
In the future, leave your arrogance at the door

Ok, it’s clear who has watched more football, especially Miami football.
Dolphins 34 Pats 33.
In the future, leave your arrogance at the door

That guys an idiot. All he is going to do is not acknowledge he was wrong and guarantee Minny beats us next week. On top of that he will act like 100% of the site thinks we are a Super Bowl team and he’s the only one who knows better. There’s always one of those posters, eventually they go away and another one shows up.

Still jerking off to Marino, eh?

He ain't coming back.

Omg man get a grip. RT had a great game. It was definitely team win (we hear about team on here often) and bunch of guys made plays. He led the team I’m happy for him. I Would love to see this happen over a season or even carry over to Minnesota. You’re acting like the guy just won SB MVP

Omg man get a grip. RT had a great game. It was definitely team win (we hear about team on here often) and bunch of guys made plays. He led the team I’m happy for him. I Would love to see this happen over a season or even carry over to Minnesota. You’re acting like the guy just won SB MVP

When we win and he plays well, it's called a "team win."

When we lose, and his oline is a turnstile and his receivers drop 8 passes and his coach calls a run play on every 3rd and long, its "Tannehill sucks" or "we need a new qb!" or "we keep losing with RT."

I know what the haters say and how they think. You're not telling me anything I already didn't know.

Pats are a much better team than Buffalo, but we match up better against New England physically than we do against the Bills.

This game is all about match ups, and the Bills are a much tougher match up for us stylistically despite being a far inferior team to the Pats.
Yup.

Back
Top Bottom