Next Up: Vs New England | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Up: Vs New England

Remember the Pats are playing outside of NE. Their network of clandestine operatives are not in place like it is in Boston. It will be much harder to go through the trash, deflate balls, and pay off the refs outside the crystal palace. But saying all that they have the better coach and the best QB for their scheme in the league, so I give us little hope in this game.

I wish we had at least one of our speed guys for this game, especially Wilson. Need DA back too I hope he's a go. I think we are getting some help on the O-line back too cuz if Larsen plays thats almost an automatic L for us. Dude should not be in the league. We've shocked the Pats before in Miami you never know

I wish we had at least one of our speed guys for this game, especially Wilson. Need DA back too I hope he's a go. I think we are getting some help on the O-line back too cuz if Larsen plays thats almost an automatic L for us. Dude should not be in the league. We've shocked the Pats before in Miami you never know
As bad as Larsen was last week, Jessie Davis may have been worse today. His first half was about as dreadful as it gets. Kudos to him though for getting his act together at halftime. Our line needs to play the game of their lives next week.

More likely - Fins beat Pats this week, or Fins go winless the rest of the season? If I had to put money on it, I'd pick the latter...

To have a serious conversation about the playoffs . . . .Miami has to win this game first.

If Gase has any brillance he hasn’t shown us yet (rofl) now is the time to utilize it.

I remember a thread just like this last year.

The thing is...NE isn't exactly killing anyone lately. The Jets were right with them until late in the game and their offense looked sloppy yesterday against Minnesota. Before that they were destroyed by the Titans of all teams. I expect a close game.

Patriots in a race for the 1st overall and for that matter the 2nd playoff spot. This is going to get ugly quick. I say the best part of Sunday will be the tailgate parties. The Pats are going to beat the crap out of Miami.

This is always a fun game at the stadium. I don't think we get clobbered, but I have a hard time imagining a win.

Oh well - at least the stadium should be packed.

This is always a fun game at the stadium. I don't think we get clobbered, but I have a hard time imagining a win.

Oh well - at least the stadium should be packed.

I wish I could make it out there this year but I need all the money for a winter break vacation with family.

As much as it sucks losing to them Bawston folk in our building the feeling of beating them dudes surpasses it.

Its a real good time at the stadium.

The thing is...NE isn't exactly killing anyone lately. The Jets were right with them until late in the game and their offense looked sloppy yesterday against Minnesota. Before that they were destroyed by the Titans of all teams. I expect a close game.

Despite all the hype, IMO they are the 4th or 5th best team in the AFC. Chiefs, Texans, Chargers and Steelers are all better teams. I have seen worse Dolphins teams beat better Patriots teams, so I wouldn't mark this game as an automatic loss. If Gase gets his head out of his rear, despite the weak O-Line, this offense should be able to move the ball vs a very average Patriots defense.

I wish I could make it out there this year but I need all the money for a winter break vacation with family.

As much as it sucks losing to them Bawston folk in our building the feeling of beating them dudes surpasses it.

Its a real good time at the stadium.

I'm in the same boat. I'll probably watch this one at Bokampers and endure the exact same ratio of boston vs dolphin fan there. Freakin South Florida.

Patriots were on a 8 game winning streak and without Gronk last year. Streak was bound to end. I almost bet on it but didn't have faith in Cutler.
Being as they lost a few weeks ago this doesn't feel the same. Patriots usually win 3 in a row before they loose another. Especially this time of year.

I’d love to win this one. I hate NE more than any other team. However, I can’t see it for a few reasons.

1. BB was very annoyed by the, “why do you struggle in Miami Questions last year”. Last time him and Brady were this annoyed by that they treated it like the Super Bowl. Don’t laugh, it was 2010 and the Patriots we’re celebrating way more than usual when they sealed the game. They killed is actually.

2. Last year was great but NE was missing many key starters. I remember hearing they’re injury report on my way home from work that Monday. Gronk was suspended, Edelman was already down for the year, hightower was out for the year, Amendola was out, Hogan played but was ailing and Van Noy was out. I remember thinking, “we’re going to win” after hearing who they would be missing. This site underrates injuries big time.

3. If we could sell out to stop Brady and the passing game I would feel slightly better about the game. The Pats are really balanced now which makes them extremely hard to defend. I expect them to win both lines of scrimmage and this to get ugly unfortunately. On a bright note Brady probably won’t run for 100 yards but he also wouldn’t miss his wide open TE in the end zone.

Only hope is Brady has a really, really bad day. They wil be fired up for the lowly Dolphins. BB will probably show them film of last years game.

Back
Top Bottom