Next Week...RAVENS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Week...RAVENS

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
Well, time to see what our offense is made of (like we don't already know) The Ravens D is coming to town. The good news is, they are also bringing their offense...lol

Lets Go Miami!!!

I'll take them! :lol: Geez the Ravens sucked! :rolleyes: If their kicker gets hurt, it's all over for them! :lol:

The Ravens did not look that impressive. Grbac sucks! The only thing I am worried about is it always seems like lackluster QB's always play the game of their life against the PHINS!! We'll see!!!

Plus they are already exhausted! :lol:

Changed the vs signature..LOL :D

So I guess our first victims will be the defending Super Bowl champs. Don't worry Dilfer, you aren't missing a thing. After this weekend, you can watch the rest of the playoffs with your Raven buddies.:evil:

Jaydog...........

Originally posted by Jaydog57
So I guess our first victims will be the defending Super Bowl champs. Don't worry Dilfer, you aren't missing a thing. After this weekend, you can watch the rest of the playoffs with your Raven buddies.:evil:

Well said my friend!:lol:

Just the way we like it. Lull them to sleep with a full meal of overconfidence... then wack the hell outta them. This could be like deja vu all over again. Same story different season.
I can't wait...:eat:

Ha ha, yeah we like to do that too sometimes Crowdog. We have more 4th quarter points than any NFL team. We wait till you're resting and then hit where it hurts. But that's why they play the game right?:cool:

Just don't turn the ball over and you're chances of winning will double. Baltimore thrives off defensive plays. If they give their O a short field- watch out! Sharpe will find the holes in your secondary.
That being said- Dolphins 21- Ravens 13. With no Phin int's.
Ravens 21- Phins 10 if you're -2 or more in the TObattle.

Good Luck!

Originally posted by miadphan13
I'll take them! :lol: Geez the Ravens sucked! :rolleyes: If their kicker gets hurt, it's all over for them! :lol:

Actually the Ravens didn't suck, now Matt Cavanaugh our illustrious OC, now he stinks up the joint! Aren't you guys gonna be in the market for an OC at the end of the year? Take ours...PLEASE!

No hurricanes in January :lol:

It will be Partly Cloudy with a high of 72°F and a low of 56°F

Welcome to Florida :D

Welcome to Florida :D

Actually I graduated from Escambia High in Pensacola 1975.
My parents still reside there. I am no stranger to FLA. Although Pensacola is more like LA(Lower Alabama)

Cool, JayDog and I are native Floridians. I am a native of Orlando and he is a native of Gainsville. :D

Cool, JayDog and I are native Floridians. I am a native of Orlando and he is a native of Gainsville. :D

I'm not a native of any state really. My dad was in the Navy whilst I was growing up, then I spent a career in the Navy myself. I've lived in MD for 12 years and just bought a house. So, that means the next time I move will be to the cemetary!

Back
Top Bottom