Next week's games could seal the deal on the AFC East | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next week's games could seal the deal on the AFC East

i had a friend...........

who was supposed to get tickets, he didn't, didn't tell me. now when i checked there are only individual tickets throughout the stadium!:mad:

Re: a jets & raiders loss....humm?

Originally posted by QuebecFinsFan
WEEK 17 - NYJ vs OAK ....and that might be what we need....for the division & for a bye:)

AWESOME!! Thanks for bringing that up :)

I think our D wil have a real hard time with the Niners. We can't seem to stop anyone's running game these days, and with Owens, and the rest of the Niners WR's, plus a healthy Hearst...who do you stop?

Not to mention it's a cross country flight for the Phins.

Just a tough game.

HOWEVER I do believe it is the only game that we have a marginal chance of winning. Every other game looks very winnable, as long as we keep playing tough.

We could be 12-4, would that get us the bye and homefield? It might!

totally agree '87. Our D seems to be able to handle teams that are 1 dimensional either running or passing pretty well. But SF can run, pass and has a hell of a QB.

At home, I would say we could still prevail, but the D is never as good on the road.

So 12-4 it is. :D

I feel like

I am very negative today. Next weeks game is not a lock, Peyton is going to be fuming this week after the last two games. Hopefully Madison and Chambers are healthy enough to play.

at home, we can stop the Colts w/o EJ. Though we cannot forget that horrible loss in 1999.

found this....

The Dolphins (8-3) are now one fourth-quarter comeback away from tying the team record set in 1992, which also was the last season the franchise reached the AFC Championship game. The 2001 Dolphins received some help toward their playoff dreams on Sunday with the New York Jets and Oakland both losing.

Not so fast

The 49ers are not as good as you think.
They will lose to the Rams this week and by a fair margin.

WE NEED THE JETS TO WIN THIS WEEK. The Jets schedule is too tough to catch us anyway. The Steelers have a pretty simple schedule. We need to catch up to them to get homefield advantage.

Win the division first, then worry about byes...

not sure if you noticed this response to your query:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Dolphins (8-3) are now one fourth-quarter comeback away from tying the team record set in 1992, which also was the last season the franchise reached the AFC Championship game. The 2001 Dolphins received some help toward their playoff dreams on Sunday with the New York Jets and Oakland both losing.

I agree 06

I would rather be #2 seed and have the Jets not make the playoffs then be a #1 seed and the Jets make the playoffs.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride! :D

I hope the Steelers prevail but we shouldn't be surprised if the JEts pull it out...they've been good on the road this year, though I think the steelers SHOULD win at home!

I was thinking if the cards can beat the raiders, who knows...the hapless Bills can be spoilers down the road...so long as they don't spoil it for us! :)

It's fun to look ahead but this week, we play Indy....and that game will be tough....didn't indy beat the fins in pro player last year? I believe the teams split their games, didn't they?

I think it VERY, VERY important that the Fins win their division games!!

Back
Top Bottom