Next week's games could seal the deal on the AFC East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next week's games could seal the deal on the AFC East

miadphan13

FinHeaven Cheerleader
Reaction score
Next week's games could seal the deal in the AFC East

We play the Colts at home and the Jets play the Steelers in Pittsburgh.

That would make the AFC East look like this:

Dolphins------> 9-3
Patriots-------> 8-5 :cry: I don't believe the Bills will beat them
Jets----------> 7-5
Colts---------> 4-8
Bills----------> who cares :rolleyes:

Steelers------> 10-2
Raiders-------> 8-4 :lol: GO CHIEFS!!! :rolleyes: Yea, I know!! :lol:
Do I dare make that prediction???? :lol: :lol:

Do you think the Steelers can take the Jets in their house?

most defiently..Steelers over the Jets! :D ;)

Originally posted by miadphan13
We play the Colts at home and the Jets play the Steelers in Pittsburgh.

That would make the AFC East look like this:

Dolphins------> 9-3
Patriots-------> 8-5 :cry: I don't believe the Bills will beat them
Jets----------> 7-5
Colts---------> 4-8
Bills----------> who cares :rolleyes:

Steelers------> 10-2
Raiders-------> 8-4 :lol: GO CHIEFS!!! :rolleyes: Yea, I know!! :lol:
Do I dare make that prediction???? :lol: :lol:

Do you think the Steelers can take the Jets in their house?

Are those your predictions for records after next week's games? If so, I pray that they'll be dead on as much as you've been dead on with your picks recently!:goof:

:monkey: Jets, Bills, Colts, Patriots, and all non believers in Dolphin Football

Well......that would be so perfect! But most important, the fins will have to beat the colts....as I recall, didn't they split their meetings last year? Fins won in Indy; Colts won in Miami (heartbreaker).
But Fins still managed to win the division....:) And....the Colts are on a 4 game losing streak....maybe they bounce back against the Fins.

Jets vs. Steelers? Steelers should win but you never know...the Steelers are in the midst of a winning streak...they are due for a loss...and this may be the game (I don't think so but.....) Steelers almost lost to the pathetic Vikes today.

Pats are hot right now....they may be playing the best ball in the AFC East....they'll smoke the bills!

Pats are hot right now....they may be playing the best ball in the AFC East....they'll smoke the bills!

And we play the Pats in 3 weeks :eek:

Thank you very much Aqua & Orange54 :)

Yes, I do believe that is how the AFC East will shape up for next week.

Steelers DESTROY the Jets
Patriots will BEAT the Bills

AND

Kansas City Chiefs will squeak past the Chokeland Gayders :eek:

Damn, that was the hardest thing I have ever had to say. :eek: Can I change my mind later? :lol: :lol:

Well...

It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if the Jets beat the Steelers ;) Though I think the Steelers will win.

Assuming the Steelers lose and we win, we will have Homefield for the time being, so it's a win-win situation :)

Re: Well...

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Assuming the Steelers lose and we win, we will have Homefield for the time being, so it's a win-win situation :)

Nice angle! I wasn't thinking about that. :D

i've given up trying ................

to predict what will go on in this league. i was hoping but i never would have guessed that the cards would beat the raiders.
and even when i think the fins are flat, i can't remember when they had back to back games where they had 3 TD's in the forth quarter. :confused:

Re: i've given up trying ................

Originally posted by dolfan06
I can't remember when they had back to back games where they had 3 TD's in the fourth quarter

Marino did it all the time :) God I miss him!! :p

marino had plenty of comebacks.........

but i'll have to get hold of dolphan39 and his records. i know the record for the fins in the 4th quarter is 25 but i can't remember them scoring 21 back to back! :(

a jets & raiders loss....humm?

miadphan13
i love the way your predictions looks:D

Not only we would have a chance of homefield throughout the playoffs (assuming all go well ;) ) but there's still an interesting game for us on the schedule...

WEEK 17 - NYJ vs OAK

....and that might be what we need....for the division & for a bye:)

i think.............

our game vs the 9ers will be interesting too! the way they looked tonight.............................:eek:

Back
Top Bottom