1A - Dolphins pick

1B - Acquired from San Francisco 49ers as part trade-back in 2021

Second round​

2 - Dolphins pick

Third round​

3A - Dolphins pick

3B - Acquired from New England in trade of wide receiver DeVante Parker

Fourth round​

4 - Dolphins pick; Traded to Kansas City Chiefs in acquisition of wide receiver Tyreek Hill

Fifth Round​

5 - Dolphins pick

Sixth Round​

6A - Dolphins pick; Traded to Kansas City Chiefs in acquisition of wide receiver Tyreek Hill

6B - Acquired from Chicago Bears in trade of wide receiver Jakeem Grant

Seventh Round​

7 - Dolphins pick

2023 NFL Draft - Miami Dolphins selections​

First Round​

1A - Dolphins pick

1B - Acquired from San Francisco 49ers as part trade-back in 2021

Second round​

2 - Dolphins pick

Third round​

3A - Dolphins pick

3B - Acquired from New England in trade of wide receiver DeVante Parker

Fourth round​

4 - Dolphins pick; Traded to Kansas City Chiefs in acquisition of wide receiver Tyreek Hill

Fifth Round​

5 - Dolphins pick

Sixth Round​

6A - Dolphins pick; Traded to Kansas City Chiefs in acquisition of wide receiver Tyreek Hill

6B - Acquired from Chicago Bears in trade of wide receiver Jakeem Grant

Seventh Round​

7 - Dolphins pick
We don’t have a fourth rd pick next year? Grier Sucks!!! We are so stupid. It doesn’t matter, Grier would waste the pick anyway. He’s going to waste our first 6 picks.

Just kidding. That’s just what I’m expecting to see coming up. Our picks should be 1B and 3B though. Since we’re making the playoffs.

next years draft will have a lot of talent, including qbs. Miami is setup nicely plus free agency.

And still we will see posts saying that our first-round picks are basically "crap" if they are not top 5 picks.

I know, I've already read several of their posts - LOL

It certainly gives us "options" for plugging holes on a team that already has a lot of good young talent.
When Tua has a great season it'll free us up to draft a quality LT to eventually replace Armstead... Maybe another edge Rusher too or CB

When Tua has a great season it'll free us up to draft a quality LT to eventually replace Armstead... Maybe another edge Rusher too or CB
A lot hinges on Tua's performance for sure but putting that aside for the moment, it is an interesting thought exercise on what would be the best approach.

On offense we seem to be set at WR for the foreseeable future. Oline is still a huge ? for now, as is our long term RB situation. TE? who knows.

Defensively, there will come a point sooner or later when we need to invest in another young cover Corner, and the Dline rotation needs continuing investment regardless. Many ppl believe LB is a big need too, though my personal opinion is that unless we change the scheme it is a secondary concern.

The pre draft offseason next year should offer a lot of debate (bickering?) on the subject.

I get the feeling that nothing is going to happen with this. It's gone awfully quiet on that front.
I think most everyone sees it for what it was. Sour grapes, and an attempt to circumvent the contractual obligation to engage in arbitration rather than bring a civil suit where damages can be invoked, thinly veiled in accusations of racism.

Back
Top Bottom