Next years Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next years Draft

Nature Boy

Boys Keep Swinging
Reaction score
Well who would have thought there could be a post about the 2005 draft in July? There’s a first for everything I guess… But as ridiculous as it sounds, I think we might as well discuss it. The truth is that our season now hinges on the talent (or lack there of) of Feeley. If he does well and we win then there is obviously nothing to worry about. If he does poorly we’re finally going to have a high pick this year because without Ricky, there won’t be a chance for a “not good enough for the playoffs but still okay†kind of season.

So what do you think?

Well at least

we'll have a high second round pick too...oh wait we gave that to Philadelphia for a stiff.

well stiff or no stiff we should really start thinking about starting Feeley. I know there has been recent reports about the Fiedler/Feeley competition. I'm not chalking up this season as a wash already, cut apparently the FO wants to put the franchise in the hands of Feeley so why not give him experience right away? I truly feel we can still win with a below average backup which should NOW shakeup the game plan. May be this was what was needed to throw other teams offbalance. I'm i no way underestimating Ricky's talent (he has been my favorite player for the past 5 seasons.) but when Lamar Smith was with the team we had a different game plan. Remember Chambers as a rookie going up for the deep ball. That happened more, we stretched the field way more. Just a thought.

and yes I know the FO has already considered starting Feeley but we should go ahead a make him the starter.

Back
Top Bottom