Next YEAR'S OPPONENTS!!! CRUCIAL!!

Phinmaster1354

Active Roster
Joined
Nov 18, 2001
Messages
654
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami Lakes,FL
Since the regular season ended, the new scheduling format is done, so at the end of the season,from now on, you will know the opponents for the next year at the end of the season.The Dolphins play a second place schedule but it is still BRUTAL!!! They have road games at places where it is very difficult to win!!


HOME GAMES ! AWAY GAMES!
1. JETS 1. JETS
2. BILLS 2. BILLS
3. PATSIES 3. PATSIES
4. RAIDAAAZZ 4. PACKERS(FAVRE)
5. RAVENS (MURDERER IS BAAAACCCKK!!!) 5. VIKINGS (MOSS)
6. Chargers 6. BRONCOS
7. DA BEARS 7. CHIEFS
8. LIONS (MILLEN SUCKS!!!) 8. COLTS
(PEYTON AND EDGE AGAIN)

CRUCIAL SCHEDULE!! NOW HOW DOES IT FIT IN WITH DATES?? LAMBEAU IN DECEMBER??? Let's hope not!!
 

Phinmaster1354

Active Roster
Joined
Nov 18, 2001
Messages
654
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami Lakes,FL
OOPS!! I screwed up!

HOME GAMES- JETS, BILLS,PATS,RAIDERS,CHARGERS,RAVENS,BEARS,LIONS


AWAY GAMES-JETS,BILLS,PATS,PACKERS,BRONCOS,CHIEFS,VIKINGS,COLTS!!
 

miadphan13

FinHeaven Cheerleader
Joined
Oct 3, 2001
Messages
1,659
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
Orlando, FL
We should know the dates by mid-April. Last season's dates were released in the Orlando paper on 4/13 last year. It seems the Bills are usually the 1st home game. :D
 

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
859
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Location
Orlando
Even though.............

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
Since the regular season ended, the new scheduling format is done, so at the end of the season,from now on, you will know the opponents for the next year at the end of the season.The Dolphins play a second place schedule but it is still BRUTAL!!! They have road games at places where it is very difficult to win!!


HOME GAMES ! AWAY GAMES!
1. JETS 1. JETS
2. BILLS 2. BILLS
3. PATSIES 3. PATSIES
4. RAIDAAAZZ 4. PACKERS(FAVRE)
5. RAVENS (MURDERER IS BAAAACCCKK!!!) 5. VIKINGS (MOSS)
6. Chargers 6. BRONCOS
7. DA BEARS 7. CHIEFS
8. LIONS (MILLEN SUCKS!!!) 8. COLTS
(PEYTON AND EDGE AGAIN)

CRUCIAL SCHEDULE!! NOW HOW DOES IT FIT IN WITH DATES?? LAMBEAU IN DECEMBER??? Let's hope not!!

that is a 2nd place schedule, it is still a demanding schedule. Denver will be back next year competing for a playoff spot, the chiefs will be improved, and the colts will be back as well. Looks like a murder's row schedule to me!:yell:


:monkey: The schedule makers!
 

CHOPS44

firm believer
Joined
Oct 11, 2001
Messages
251
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Johnsburg, IL
I just hope we don't play you in September. That could be the key to beating us, since you always win early.


2002- Forgitabotit!
I think that the Fins might get us in 2003.
 

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
859
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Location
Orlando
Chops............

Originally posted by CHOPS44
I just hope we don't play you in September. That could be the key to beating us, since you always win early.


2002- Forgitabotit!
I think that the Fins might get us in 2003.

I'm absolutely salivating at the chance to play you guys in September!!:eek: If that happens, watch out!;)
 

iceblizzard69

Hammered
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
12,645
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Location
On an island
I hope we play the Jets in the second week at home. The streak will be over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
859
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Location
Orlando
ice.............

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I hope we play the Jets in the second week at home. The streak will be over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That is sooooo true bro!:D
 

fiedler__9

Fin fan from just above the Mason-Dixon
Joined
Dec 9, 2001
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Hanover, Pa
why do we

play the same teams EVERY year? how many years in a row have we played the chargers or the broncs cmon- its time to play some new teams!
 

SuperMarksBros.

Formerly Fiedler for MVP
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
7,316
Reaction score
723
Location
A van down by the river
doesnt the scheduling vs out-of-conference teams run in cycles...meaning, each division plays other divisions once every 3rd year. afc east played nfc central last year and nfc west this year. we are scheduled to play vs pathetic nfc least next year...or so i thought(would've been nice to face dallas, arizona, g-men, and skins):(
 

MarinoFan4Life

Ronnie Brown... He's awesome
Joined
Sep 13, 2001
Messages
805
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
The Buckeye State
I don't remember where/when I heard this... but they are restarting the entire cycle. Every year you will play all teams from one div, 2 at home 2 away. the cycle will keep going until you have played all 28 other NFL teams(not counting your div) once at home and once in their home, then the entire cycle will start over... Like I said, i don't know how credible that is, I just think I remember hearing that somewhere... let me know if anyone can back that up...

But that schedule definatley sucks... there are 4 teams that could still win the Super Bowl on that schedule, the Colts will be back, and I still think the Vikings are a good team... Without Carter they might be hurt though... Oh well... if we make some big changes in the offseason it should be okay...

GO FINS!
 
Top Bottom