Next Year's Opponents: Home and Away! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Year's Opponents: Home and Away!

This is not a particularly scary schedule? Things will definately change, but I would definately had traded this years for it.

You never know how difficult the schedule is until two things. First, the times and dates are set (ex persay at Denver in Sept is REALLY different than at Denver in December). Two until the season starts and you can see how good/bad a team is playing (who expected Cinci to be a division leader?).

I will be able to got the Ravens game in Baltimore. Wohooo!!! I actually saw Miami beat the Ravens in the Old War Memorial Stadium a few years back. Talk about a crappy stadium. I was 10 rows deep in the endzone and still 50 yards away from the playing field.

Too early to tell but if we finish 8-8 I would def like playing Houston and Oakland instead of Denver and Tenn..............

It was in the Palm Beach Post on Tuesday.

How can people say this is easy? We make two trips all the way to the west coast, and then have to go to Denver as well. I much would have preferred going to Arizona and St.Louis and have Seattle and San Fran come to Miami.

Who wants to bet that both San Fran and Seattle have to go to New England? NE always gets a break with the schedule.

I also bet our bye week is the second week of the season.

Who wants to bet that one of the west coast games will be on a monday night in December, the week before we go to Buffalo for a Saturday afternoon game.

You know we're gonna get screwed, it is just a matter of how.

Back
Top Bottom