Who will they be
Feeley
Then...........
Jay?
Sage?
Rivers?
Henson?
Losman? Hope not.
BG:lol: Although I still think he is better than Jay I am more than a bit puzzled and concerned. Hopefully this trade has not closed the doors on a rookie/henson.

A ould not be surprised if...

The Contract is Heavily backloaded, and pick up Rivers in the Draft and have AJ hold the Reigns untill he's Ready. God I hope so.

Just a thought if we get AJ and draft Rivers with AJ's pick being next year. Wouldn't we be giving up a good pick two years in a row to find our starting qb! I say have BG take less and either draft rivers or get henson!

Feely
Sage
Rivers

.... please draft Rivers. Feely may be decent as a stop gap. He isn't a starter. We must draft Rivers.

Originally posted by finsnchips
Feely
Sage
Rivers

.... please draft Rivers. Feely may be decent as a stop gap. He isn't a starter. We must draft Rivers.
I agree but between the odds of him falling to 20 and the recent move prepare to be disapointed. By the way how do we consider Feeley a "vet" I think you need at least double digit starts for that title.

I no... just dreaming.

I like the Feely move.

What are the chances of letting Sage go and drafting Rivers as well as signing at vet. Kordell Stewart or Jeff Blake?

I mean Sage is a RFA and he has to be disappointed that he wasn't given the oppotunity that Feely is getting

Back
Top Bottom