NFC Playoffs.....Yawn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFC Playoffs.....Yawn

I kinda felt this way about all the games this week. In fact, I did sleep through most of the Pitt-NYJ game in front of the TV. I have come to the conclusion that the Jets are the most boring winning team in the league. Ugly uni's, ugly play, guys who have no personality...I hate the jets and I'm glad they lost with their conservative play calling last night. It makes me sick when coaches assume they will make long field goals.

MelbournePhin said:
does anybody else feel this way?
NFC playoffs are boring. Everything has happened that I thought would happen so far, except for the Packers losing in the first round, and that game wasn't very exciting. There are only 2 good teams, while the AFC has the Colts, Steelers, Patriots, Charger s... they play some pretty good games, but like you said... NFc playoffs... eh... so what?:sleep:

I agree. My luck.....I missed the Jets game due to work, but made it home just in time for the blowout Atlanta game.

Now we're suffering thru the Philly game. Only reason I'm watching it is to see what Linehan's offense does. That and I'm a football fan. :)

Can't wait for Indy-NE!!

Back
Top Bottom