Nfl 100 Commercial, Zonk Outtake... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl 100 Commercial, Zonk Outtake...

Nice seeing phins in anything but that commercial was awful.

the gags were cringe worthy

that's the kind of shite that America's Got Talent fans dig

if you liked that commercial you probably applaud at the end of a movie

the gags were cringe worthy

that's the kind of ****e that America's Got Talent fans dig

if you liked that commercial you probably applaud at the end of a movie

Or if you're that outspokenly pissed at that commercial you probably wake up every day with a giant stick up your ass

Or if you're that outspokenly pissed at that commercial you probably wake up every day with a giant stick up your ***

lighten-up-frances_t268.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! THAT's the Csonka I know! Badazz to the bitter end!

At least the fake spike play was an iconic play from a HOF legend... 10 years from now no one outside of a few Dolfan die hards will remember anyone involved in that play unfortunately...
It also capped a huge comeback that spurred us to a division title. Sadly, the Miami Miracle, as much as I was overjoyed when it happened (I probably watched it 750 times lol), and as amazing a play as it was, didn’t mean much of anything.

Too much going on. Not my type of humor. But at least that cork pop demonstrates how singularly awesome the unbeaten accomplishment remains. Producers who weren't even born then are making it a priority.

Nobody thinks of the Dolphins as irrelevant as long as that 1972 season is unmatched. It is still difficult for me to believe some posters here devalue it.

It might just live on in infamy kinda like Leon Letts 2 infamous blunders.
His blunder vs the Bills cost me the entire betting pot. I had Cowboys w “9” and Bills w “7”. As he ran that ball back the score was 52-17 about to be 59-17. I was jumping up and down obnoxiously rubbing it in to all of my college buddies and then that jackass got stripped by a very proud Don Beebe I think it was. Boy was I crushed.

Back
Top Bottom