NFL 2014 CUTS Tracker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL 2014 CUTS Tracker

You know they are monitoring Oline and hopefully LB and RBs. Would not expect any real prizes until next cuts.

Bills shopping for backup Qb? LMAO!!!! There looking for a starter. And they just sold their #1 pick next year. Goin to the game up close and personal. LOL

Swing OT, veteran TE, DE, LB and I always, always look for DB's.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

paging a healthy kicker.......

I am looking at this NOW.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

I would take a long look at Rian Lindell. Good veteran kicker that is will make clutch kicks. He is pretty solid 49 and in...you know what you are getting. His kickoffs are so so, but I like the veteran blood at the position.

I am hearing Matt moore as a possible candidate to the Rams, speculation of course. Also there is a buttfumble / Schottenhiemer connection in St. Louis also.

I am hearing Matt moore as a possible candidate to the Rams, speculation of course. Also there is a buttfumble / Schottenhiemer connection in St. Louis also.

Schottenheimer would be smart to realize exactly why he's coaching in St. Louis and not in New York. He ended up getting the blame for failings of Senior Fumblebutt.

Hard to imagine we won't pick up just about any OL who gets cast off from Houston. I think we're doing pretty well at LB, honestly. Wouldn't want to force any of the young guys out (except Jenkins, maybe). RB, for sure. We have three worth keeping around: Miller, Moreno and Darkwa. Thomas and Gilislee need to be shown the door, though someone will probably have to open it for them as they would probably bounce off the door for a three yard loss.

The Dolphins could use another stretch-the-field tight end to complement Charles Clay. So why not re-sign Dustin Keller?

“Dustin needs a little more time” after last August’s gruesome knee injury, agent Eugene Parker said. The Dolphins haven’t inquired about him recently.

Jermichael Finley, about whom Miami made an inquiry earlier this offseason, hasn’t been cleared medically to play after a neck injury, according to his representation.

Perhaps Harold Hoskins eventually becomes another stretch-the-field threat --- if he makes the team. He had an impressive 27-yard TD catch Saturday.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...canes-heat-marlins-chatter.html#storylink=cpy

Back
Top Bottom