NFL All Day - Own NFL Moments WTF Does It Mean? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL All Day - Own NFL Moments WTF Does It Mean?

I could not be more lost on this NFT crap. Can someone explain it to us. I know it's more NFL than Phins but so many of us are so freaking lost on this and there will be Phins NFTs. Can someone explain how we OWN an NFL moment?

Yes, glad to help. Basically, it works like this, you take your money, wad it up, and you flush it down the toilet, then you punch yourself in the balls a few times.

I strongly recommend watching the documentary, The Line Goes Up, it's available on youtube before purchasing an NFT so you know exactly what it is you are actually purchasing.

I don't doubt there is a market. There is also plenty of space on the airwaves for the likes of the Jersey Shore, Real housewives, etc....

Agreed.

And even if you want to draw that parallel to the lowest common denominator, keep in mind that some of the Jersey Shore members cast members made $2mm each in the last season of that show.

Some are, some aren't.

Hypothetically...say that you could have a Dan Marino jersey that was created from part of a jersey he wore during his 1984 season. Authenticated. And then say that it had a QR code embedded in it...that when you scanned it, took someone to a site link that played a message from Dan Marino: "This is a jersey I had specifically made for Utahphinsfan, and if you don't like that, you can go **** yourself."

Would you pay money for something like that?
Great explanation. It's still dumb as **** but the dumbness is starting to make sense.

Nfts are awesome however I find these dumb. The point of an nft is to own a unique 1 of a kind piece. Most of these nfts on all day are like 1 out of 5k which defeats the purpose

Back
Top Bottom