NFL allows #0 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL allows #0

NFL has announced they will now let players where the #0, just curious who fanes think will or should be the first Dolphin to where the number on the final 53 man roster? I wouldn't be shocked if Tyreek changed his number to 0. It would also be a decent number for Berrios. Yes after thinking about it, Hill stays at 10, Waddle at 17 and Berrios should be assigned the #0.
It likely is just me but I think zero is a dumb number

It likely is just me but I think zero is a dumb number
It felt like a dumb number when I saw it as my score on my exam with essay questions for a book that I hadn't actually read. Imagine someone asking you to contrast the characters of Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader and you know nothing about Star Wars or the characters. Had to have some balls or just be plain stupid to even try to take the exam. Definately in my case it was on the plain stupid side.

It felt like a dumb number when I saw it as my score on my exam with essay questions for a book that I hadn't actually read. Imagine someone asking you to contrast the characters of Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader and you know nothing about Star Wars or the characters. Had to have some balls or just be plain stupid to even try to take the exam. Definately in my case it was on the plain stupid side.
There are ppl out there who know nothing about Star Wars? Come on man, everyone knows Spock is the best character in the series.

NFL has announced they will now let players where the #0, just curious who fanes think will or should be the first Dolphin to where the number on the final 53 man roster? I wouldn't be shocked if Tyreek changed his number to 0. It would also be a decent number for Berrios. Yes after thinking about it, Hill stays at 10, Waddle at 17 and Berrios should be assigned the #0.
I'm hoping for zero Dolphin's takin "advantage" of that opportunity.

Have to always feel that a "player" who chooses the number 0 for their uni...has got an agenda. Do not care what that cud be...just don't need players with agenda's.

Leave the agenda's to us fans!

Back
Top Bottom